Self Improvement Non-Fiction posted July 31, 2013


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
No escape from the FATE. Please read Notes. 262 words

FATE -- Fortune Admission Test Exam

by Alcreator Litt Dear




Yes, I know; I see the sign on your face. I know a mortal is on road to immortality. Yeah, I find you are the FATE qualifier. Indeed, you are on the way to Heaven, an Abode of God and Infinite Happiness.



O my God, right you are, they are all FATE examinees. O yes, one in millions, you have qualified the FATE. Wish you a happy journey to Heaven. Have a glance around; they are in billions on their dark lane to Hell. Yes, they neither practiced nor maintained the righteous living as per God words. Just look how unfortunate they are bound for God controlled Hell, the darkest place of incarcerated living.



Rightly, I am glad to answer to follow explanation onto your concluding phase of the question. You are about to land at Heaven. You will see how infinite Heaven is and know the state and status of Heaven dwellers there. Of course you will come across many other FATE qualifiers. There are different categories of inhabitants in Heaven. And you will feel the difference between the metaphoric alleged heavens of the Earth for the mortal creations and God's Heaven that is run under the Codes of Heaven.



I am sorry to explain, there are no printed pamphlets or brochures, distance or online courses, practical training, coaching or guidance, question papers, mark sheets, certificates, teachers or trainers for the FATE that is open only to the mortal dead of the earth. I conclude saying that further information on or about Heaven is available with God in Heaven, thank you.











Recognized







FATE, a God subject, is conducted, governed and evaluated by God, determines a journey to Heaven or Hell


This is not to hurt anyone or criticise one's faith or Scripture; this has a monologue, and a one-way response and feedback to the implied questions


Facts and not fictions: (i) Lord Jesus was born in a stable (ii) I was born in a cab (iii) In the Ramayana, Sita was kidnapped by Ravana and carried away by a flying gold chariot, the aeroplane inventors were influenced by this (iv) examination is not a synonym of test as students write their quarterly school unit test examinations in our schools (v) God (vi) Heaven (vii) Hell (viii) Dream


This is a fictional work, inspired by a dream. Enjoy. Thank you for reviewing


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Alcreator Litt Dear All rights reserved.
Alcreator Litt Dear has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.