Writing Poetry posted May 23, 2013


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
essay

ambiton

by zasaifie

ambition
whenever we met a child. for the fist time we ask them them their name,and which class they are studying in .And we also ask them what they want to become when they grow up .sometimes a boy says he wants to become a doctor ,when he grows up.And the girl says she wants to become a teacher when she grows up . this is what is called ambition.

My ambition is to become a writer . A good writer ,i would like people to know not only montessori teacher but as a writer too.

I also have one more ambition too. It is to become a web disigner as well . I dont intend to work in the office but do something from home.
I have a third ambition too that is to teach organ to kids and become an organ teacher.And teach kids how to play the organ as well. which also can be done at home.

Ambition is a natural thing every one have different likes so have diffrent ambitions ,because this is what makes you work towards something . It makes people useful for themselves as well as their family and the society



5-7-5 Poetry Contest contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. zasaifie All rights reserved.
zasaifie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.