General Fiction posted May 23, 2013 Chapters: Prologue -1- 2... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
to accomplish a dream

A chapter in the book Children of destiny

To ride the wind~

by Johnny-artist



Background
A collage's project. As for probing~ a well-balanced exploration that edifies. Done in 3 parts.


Conclusion:

One's connection to the environment~ as a root with earthborn familiarity. To commence for a mercy's requirement~ such as the patriarch Noah represented. He figured in the worth of this world~ as one where the Personages understand and perform.

As when preordination be a kind gesture of sharing knowledge. So how unfolded before one's world~ would everywhere endure.
Such like where some- Japanese wind chimes will impress. As how the sparky invite~
mingled... with a melodic charm. Be a proposal which was greeted by a prophet of testimony. Be as carefree within~ a purity's mode. To prophesy with a priceless gratitude.
Fisher Barton's directional inspiration be so. As so~ where a land of promise would become occupied.

To timely share lovable and ready talent~ would seek so. To proceed where as-willed sparrows melodious were to find. Those the like be firm on designative perches. So chirruping in local- community spirit. A skillful rendition with elegance.
Ones chosen for the Creators' pleasance~ for a passion's worth.
As be a mature- blue Spruce abode~ as towered for hospitality. The welcomed company had been cheerfully beckoned on. Where others alighted upon the delighted conifer.
2 decamped thus~ as for this instrumental regard to harmonic balance. Such the calm but rapid- flappy duo performed an assignment. Those be similar to scouts on a holy mission.
As for the noted hour?~ from a pre-Earth life's cause.

All the songsters as heavenly designed gladdened some. Gladdened a devoted soul's nearby reach.
To bestow this paradisal- cute and comely-feathers won. Won from a temporal worth's desire.
For when gems are opportunely beauteous~ so a willingness matched. Those Designers of a supreme purpose as so beheld.
A valuable animation for for with a sellable visit. One so~ as with numerable placements and favorable connections.
Such where~ as a miniature- artistic gallery's expression. Such as~ where a reliable- Mosaic history be as a Horeb's climb.

Those poised fowl would to a flutter~ as be promptly executed. For this visit of genesis would confirm the proof~ as correctly testified.
The troop embraced freedom of time~ as forebears with a task. When so in the clear for an upcoming occasion organic.
A welcome pass over be performed~ be sociable benefits plus. An auspicious exodus swift would affirm. To hover across that manifestly quoted beacon's trust. A dependable landmark's source of affection.
And~ as when a wealth's tradition to organize before. Where~ as a journey's hope to realize an aspiration would. So became as due with a prior sureness.

Down below a bough's length~ a trial. A spunky chipmunk kicked a slick deal.
To endure such tribulation~ as a scene of promise would so. To hasten under a picnic table's proposal~ would so for. Be an escape from a disruptive source. A flood of corruption was roaring up behind this preservable- beauty queen. She had an Aforethought guidance towards a lifeless- willow tree. O what an uncrushable spirit!
A rulership was considered here. One~ where the antagonist's sewage be to dethrone.
So~ while peeking out of a convenient hollow... a mammoth victory as celebrated. Nibbling on a mushroom~ be... from such a wonder of hope... that did.
Like an unveiled- good word's boost~ so would for a nearby chant.
O what a desirable salvation conclusive. For do when to liberate as much. A crowned touch to her day~ which did a middle... a melody's balance.

This gatherings intuitive gain did also reason. Mother Earth's bodily request be handled with sentiment. The inspired gent considered some confidence. An iniquity's ransom did support. A regard of an inner solution pointing to the Way.
An outstanding habitat's honesty of being reckoned.
To afford from the participatory Heavens~ a natural increase.

To utter a humble prayer would fulfill some. As a tap at a Heaven's door did for an ease. Fisher meditatively approached the fresher scene. Be as wisdom from above figured in.
"O goodness what a delightful day. I'm thankful for the saintly approach with a well-being- " the sage paused and lit up a cigarette. "One as an unique child in the human family- " he measured as has been taught. "Moments like these are so precious as it is known- " as related so.
And warmly caroled out~ "o.k.- alright- thank you."

'Man~ didn't that contribute a genuine lift- ' as this traveled idea would bloom. One~ which will blend in with an ambiance's attraction. There be a sort to submit with~ where a valued- heartfelt and knowledgeable ethics be satisfied.

Besides those up-and-about creatures be~ be as united each one. Fisher somewhat occupied a solitude's grace.
He measured thus again.
"As thou be Personages that would. As a foreteller would here I stand. To own nearby gifts as knowledge and vision brings some. Given to one's advantageous discretion. I thank thee for such inserts of information. Making for a daily nourishment- " as touched upon~ as for cleared durations.
This apropos devotion opened while fronting a river's counsel. Be prudently grasped upon~ while on a craggy gulch's watch. The honest adviser emitted sureness. As for credit?~ while owning an agreeable reputation.
The consideration's course was an entrancing simplicity. As being slender~ as being unbending.
When for a reliable introspection did advise. To afford the indoors became known. To become an eventual condition enriching.
For~ be as a ripe reward. For~ as gladly secured by tarrying at the table of sound judgment calls.
'The superior wills of the Godhead so done- ' a reflection that be before those Heavens troupe .

The passionate service of the Church of Jesus Christ~ as Joseph Smith's role before the Godzeal. To know such- searchable benefits historic~ responding from freedom's call. As saints we partake with the gospel of the Lord Jesus~ to each his or her own.

part 1

The fire had leisurely declined. Those smoldering embers were permuting into compliant ashes. Fisher Barton commenced to jab at the leftovers. As with an iron poker. An handy utility.
He didn't have to start another. The immediate locale was already agreeable. And the outdoors be only somewhat cold. But a winsome hunch favored to do so anyway.
While awaiting his wife's descent from an upstairs chamber~ a pleasant complement did for. For the gentleman figured in the importance of the moment's specialty. A reflection of a priceless sort. He understood the deep well's offer.
As so~ Mrs. Barton was ungrudgingly arranging together a Sunday-like dress. When to contribute a rosy- cherishable design of love. As for her son's 4 yr old daughter did request. Such was being done of bosom and gladness. When so~ on a modern and new sewing machine. It would come out just right. I hope the little lady likes it.

To join a curious performance verbal~ waiting to express a mastery could be. Such maybe a functional necessity. With unique touches~ conversations can be engaged in. As to the benefit of those involved. Like when a silt's home to settle. Like when to honor the deserver.
Fisher had entertained a thought of significance. A recital to his partner Lorna would nurture a ready heart. A heart's desire where the yea will speak. An hardy fulfillment balanced will do the trick.

Casting out a prize poem~ into a worldwide contest of amateur and professional bards... would a nibble. A remarkable catch would be steadily reeled in.
Now~ as notified by the mailbox and from the quill-drivers website... to be revisited.
The dreamer's reality be as perfectly awakened. To land this trophy~ a believable talent natural... into a glowing merrymaking's honesty.

Self-esteem was brought to the current table~ bubbling from the source. The International Library of Poetry awarded Mr. Barton a check for $10,000. What an incentive for this his seasoned proficiency. It had more value~ since the verse was mounted on an elaborately designed- wall plaque. Both of the items~ be as contained in a standard- brown and sturdy- postal package. Such an increase appeared at their estate postpaid. Such bullion was delivered by a personal shipper's pride. A pair of gents cheerfully handled the salutation.

The prizewinner got the heads-up of 3 days. Where this online investigation had beamed forth the outcome.
There were more of such recognitions in retrospect. Those be unique and notable as masterpieces. Such were highly treasured as contributions to society. Ones to glisten~ and ones to promote merit's appeal.
To relate with this particular winner charming~ should for a veteran woman receptive.
The matter was timely concealed. For so~ not an unsettled wasteland of a deal. A reasonable impression to heed. It was done in respect to recapture similar and bitchin occurrences. Those being safe in some- preservative annals.

As so~ to a master bedroom's rejoicing. As so~ a parcel's debut.
When so~ be reposed on upholstered loungers... opposite each other's wish.
To become one in conversation became.
"Well dear~ I'm touched by how those original contributions over the years has blossomed your happiness. To express thanks before the Heavens~ has had our hearts to arise with favor- " Lorna's remarks simply uplifted the humble poet. As each one welcomed the other as part of the precious whole. So~ this 50-50 acknowledgement had for a momentous celebration intimate.

"Love. Sharing this accomplishment with you hun~ is an incredible beauty. Lorna~ to flourish on the sweetness of every day's dawn endures. Our melodic variety with Life~ be as cordiality secured- " the poetic minstrel sensually departed from an illustrious spot.
The anticipation of a queenly comrade was protected. Sure~ as with such a familiar regard hospitable.
A kiss was foreseen~ after he placed gentle and firm hands on bijou shoulders.
Now~ from a lover's pastime to provide... a sensitive and generous demeanor be delivered. Be so gracefully matched.
An amorous hug~ as followed through on cue.
The couple would become even more satisfied.

***

New Hampshire was soaking in early spring's own. To manifest such delightful hues~ those graspable aromas heightened astir. Critiquing as so within his boarders another of her yearly depictions.
The around-about illustrations were exhibited~ as such innocent animations... that did. As a newborn of mother Earth... that be.

The attractive landscape handled a hold on Fisher. A present awareness mellow did accomplish some clearance. An investable exploration~ from such a congenial welcome. A mission on the campus of Rose Press Academy. An allurement to please would so do. A high school's dream of a profound cause.
A clans approach to capitalize~ to maneuver about. Some actual increase with some mutual loyalty equal.

While touring~ the close-knit kinsfolk perceived and as-knew. A prophetic redemption scholastic would heighten on the path of liberation.
As our mother's good feel enlarged such inner wealth~ so the worth of the pilgrimage mounted.
A sprout so thrives from the safekeeping of chastity. Unfolding with a white-hearted reach to a Will.
And when to figure in a Godspeed~ suchlike the faithful family trusted.

As the Barton's strolled throughout the courtly grounds~ the guide's voice be likable. Owning a hearty expression with a considerate tone. A winning quality of sureness did so. To mention~ "The building directly in front of us is the oldest one on campus~ at 135 yrs old." Or~ "Here is a place where the students hang out when they have their free time- " such as communicated with a warm touch.

The guests visited within the boundaries of the academy's premise. And their own imaginations. Delight was taken in from those single preferences of sentiment.
The pleasant environment and such friendly passersby made authentic impressions. When affording in this wise~ a portion of one's own to bring back home.
Now~ there were 4 other academies descended upon with similar considerations. Rose Press topped them all with a buoyant ascension. A release of her innermost impacts bountiful.

The Fishster understood the signification as being huge. As with a genuine enthusiasm affordable. One~ who understood the potentiality of an admittance into the establishment. Such valid- interesting and tasteful hope did inhale for a rise. To await for the commencement of an exhale's jewel.
So when an awaited interview commenced~ he... with an outstanding maturity... be... to hit a rule. As where the ball tagged the glove with a closed territory. As so~ from being politely attentive and graciously responsive.
Also~ being impressed with an unblemished attitude... should be inductively heeded. A likely course of action for such a person of class and propriety.

"I have a hunch that Mr. Barton would excel as a student. He has what it takes- " an interlocutor firmly remarked.

"He's definitely considered as Rose Press material by me- " said one to them both.

"And financial struggles probably wouldn't apply because of the family's wealth- " the other mentioned with a dependable temperment.
So~ the qualified younker would soon find a delightful appearance for himself. As be ripe for the summer session.

part 2

The dorms that be ordinarily- somewhat occupied~ were now about empty.
The June solstice to the September equinox had nestled an objective.
Those studies and social gatherings etc. were on hold. Taking an opportune holiday~ an offer for most... a chance to recreate.

Now~ some were tossing around Frisbees. As while lacrosse enthusiasts danced on the campus lawn as well.
Tennis was considered a propitious prospect. One~ replying to some clay court's bid.
Soccer was granted a commitment as well. A channel's pathway walk through towards the outskirts of the grounds.
Water polo be supervised as much. As so where the roped off portion of the natatorium provided for some. Some unborn obligations of valor. Bathers cheerily rode with treading water. And splashed when in fun or for capturing a sudden swim.
To perform~ as those appealing amusements prognostic would establish returns. Such contributions were made to Rose..

.. "Hey Fisher. Get your behind over here. Haul info~ ya know- " kicking some butt... Craig had awaited for some headline news.

"Yeah. Yo snoober. Go with central. Love you man- " an affectionate response~ Fish's hopeful heads-up.

"The light is at the end of the tunnel. Doin central after the boss of toss- " the Craiger foresaw an herbal stash's offer~ a prizewinning age. Now~ there be flings... there be snatches. And~ as the charmer managed along... it dipped or rose with the current.

***

As durable companions be so~ the Earth had promised the Sun a quest. To motivate children of destiny.
For like a seer's inspired canticle~ the Godzeal begot some daybreak. As from an hope-inspiring candle flicker in the darkness.
Such as concepts to be nourished from. Ones~ to publish a bright tomorrow noble.
For~ from premium purifications a latter-daybreak will as. When to inhabit fresh and everlasting soils. A meek inheritance seasonable would take care.

A globe revolving on its axis with a travel on an assigned orbit revisited does so. A checkable leverage from Life that history confirms with its revelations.
Well~ we are all destined to arrive home from heavenly callings. And obtain befitting rewards deposited there. Counting down on a prepared Earth~ such engaged in for a renewal.
Such as those complexities that do become decoded in their own hour. When finding more interesting and pleasing simplicities~ as much... as well.

Those guardians of proactive esteem~ like the author of this book... as with advantageous living. Surpassing some~ those commonplace pursuits... to gain a gain with service. Such wholehearted efforts with aspiring to a becoming greatness. As being executed with originality. As Life being true to the cause. A way to properly contribute to community at large.

***

"So Mars what's up? Are you psyched for getting the ball?" inquired a high school chum as it rolled with slowness from the playing field.

"A sure thing. I'll be right back- " as he scrambled over to the black and white globe. An opportunity be seized. To gingerly jog back~ the soccer ball would be chucked over the chain-link fence.
'Man o man~ what a marvelous day- ' judged a thought. Fisher's innermost being had been delightfully touched.
The Sun described its brilliant and lovely self. As when the leaves of trees glimmered~ cavoring with the summer breeze. The blessed man said under his breath~ "It's good to be here- " with a silvery contentment's golden grasp.

Involvement in the game as a team player~ verily not so. But Mar's experienced a role. A role of attending to available fellows grateful~ and cheering them on. Assistances were distributed and accumulated~ an obliging gesture.
As the athletes maneuvered about~ somewhat of a scattershot sport structural reckoned. Such as for some dominance where a passionate contest be.

"Pass it to Yusuf! Pass it to Yusuf- " were those shouts entrusted in to handle an embrace . For the most talented competitor's go had a culture's blossom. Such displayable colors~ as a red and white banner wrapped around some. A homeland's reminder with a brave outlook. Being an irreplaceable representative from Turkey. One as an exchange student who ruled. One as a comparable lion's neighbor be.
An upkeep of some allegiance where responsible motives simmered behind. To possess for comme il faut deliveries chimed. When a birthplace welcome~ a meek- honest and strong personality would.

Mars forthwith became certain that the seniors beat such firm-minded juniors so. A 90% deal over the year's accord. To become some admirable assets for Rose be encouraged.
Being a custom before the end of that loyal- popular season bestrode.
Friendships were enriched or astutely started.
Skills were discussed~ as hopeful ideals would be honed as for some. With such improvements frequented towards~ gaining as much.
The worth to be themselves had for unyielding attitudes~ useful- winning attitudes.
The fosterage of other well-founded motivations would to advance some. Such of those as opportune~ from reinforcements that assured. As with with those like pursuits like acquiring knowledge~ when a lifestyle's anchorage served.

***

There be those sober- interested preppies who set not lofty goals so. Nor expecting to reap some from nothing~ had a did for not so.
To improve upon their posture's request~ as to hum tunes about a grace's center.
So while juggling faith with mystery and the like~ so in an accordance.
There be adaptable advancements nearby. One could define talent with persistence etc.~ to anticipate returns.

Coming across many a winnable ro~ was a fancy's allowance. Those harvests gladly gathered in for the sake of enjoyment~ plus some.
To secure the students preparatory interests would. As those distant and admirable successes be established by effort. Effort~ as with some irreversible confidence. And~ with maturity as a guide... with experience's gift.
So~ when finding more of Life's charitable offer's earn. There earn so~ apropos disseminations prolific. As for those to each be..
.. to one's genuineness
for one's observance
as to feel one's progress
landing in some.
Those harvests would provide~ as from one's diligence... for one's advent.
As so like a cuisine's check~ one to identify a refreshment.
As for one to revisit such a bygone bargain.


***

Being in his 19th year~ Fisher had romanced. Romanced to become an heir of a high school diploma. The call was tasted~ a feast's whisper to provide. The lord would digest the best. A piece of paper should declare~ declare for attainments as an achiever. Finishing up a senior year as would be a variation of victory.
The optimist looked forward to a honorary degree in geology or engineering. Visions of such worked through a duration. Where there be a limited pause's instruction in a college or university.
Rose Press Academy became a consideration for. For 1~ as the sampling of those delectable and subsequent spreads celebrative.
Being humble before the Godhead was a requirement. As for 2~ which produced desired effects such as joy. He relished that. He wasn't ashamed of who They be. As for a feeling of guilt for high-level accomplishments? A personality not held captive.

The current- organized and cost-free crowd gentled Fish. A tone of generosity~ to love and to be loved. For such a one be known~ known for presence and brotherlike kindness. O so guileless from the beginning.
Those detections of the man's character were unfolded. Such like when introductions were extended.
Fisher Barton~ as be the new kid in town. And man alive~ cherishable... be his middle name.

The honorable fellow and those dreamy predecessors shared dibs. As with the dubbing of Mars did they. There be intrepid features of merit that were downright treasured.
As much- measurable praises mutual~ dips in the till had for wondrous celebrations.
So~ while a well-liked peer who had recently exited the academy tested. So~ a renewal watchfully blossomed about.
The Marster was a trouper~ souling priceless match's. As wearing fashionable hats speakable did amuse. Ones to bestow~ and ones to perform with probity. As a noble self-esteem's depth did reason.

***

O mankind that we were made
The heavenly beings rejoice at our birth
Aware of our potential
Relating to our weariness.

Historic proclamations as so rare
Forming life from the dust
God's own breath
Blessed art thou o Lord.

New explorations to be known and shared
To behold beauty~ such wonderful displays
O to harmonize as with a reverent perspective
The awesomeness of personal revelation.

Dreams and visions as days ripe
Such precious appearances breathe
Aspiring to greatness to benefit once again
An open door~ a snug hope... on the listening mode.

Fisher was an artist whose points of view about Life~ be reliable and notable. Those reliable expressions~ as had with imaginative deliveries. Ones from an unwavering uprightness that gathered some. A notable personality with thanks. Such where there be no deviation for to waste. A poetic saint was he~ was for a cause. A tuneful man of integrity- sincerity and genuineness. A friendly match of courtesy~ to participate with trust in God.
To prosper till the end be a solid joy. As for departing with Truth's gain?~ to go beyond. To walk on paradise's sod~ be as an exceptional Eden's delight envisaged.

part 3

In a secluded- Pennsylvania homestead~ out in shallow woodland... one splashed for. Being somewhat inquisitive~ snug and reposeful was Fisher Barton. There be as bygone years that came came to entertain an already amused self.
He was accustomed to owning some leisure some. In front of the family's den fireplace. Such for as with brilliant flames. There be a believable mesmerism's prospect~ as projected so.
When due~ when such... as mother embraced late springtime go as. The magic being~ be that the central air conditioner sent a cool refresher. One~ for an unique charm.
The satisfiable beholder of the burning features beyond imagined because. Mars the space cadet kept a junior vigil.

The middle-aged man pinched some fresh- cherry flavored tobacco. Do from a pliable pouch's gift. And pressed the preferable smoke into an antique and handy briar.
Inhabiting those familiar events of past recollections~ he knew the moments complement. A would-be complement to commit for~ not to ignore. A quick appetite was conducting a brisk chorus. When for a forthcoming improvisation. So to chime in with the liking of victuals would perform some. A contentment not found in any other. Being cued to enter the kitchen.

To consider a return to relate within the idealist's throne room peaked. An enjoyable notice
quickly imagined. A location beheld after securing a Bavarian cream doughnut. And taste testing the hotchpotch on the stove.
The emeritus inquirer had heeded such- favorable pledges. He would then master the piece perched on its stand. Such was a ready reply. Being enlivened for for more of an opportune delight. So as when lighting up a reliant bowl gratification resumed. As where chillin was the respect paid to the scene.
The thermal splendor across provided some- sparks and crackles with a hint of smoke. One that was a famous reminder. A famous reminder of many a luminosity before.
Those~ those liberal imageries would kick in again. A way of restoring a faith in the past's way to please..

.. "Hello there. What nationality are you? Hey~ you look Chinese. Man~ I love that culture- " an observation suited for for addressing some. Some as~ as by an ardent utterance.

"You hit it. Bud~ I like your approach- " the teenager responded tickled pink. Since he congenially asked from a generous heart.

"So how do you like the living quarters?" Fisher inquired with a genuine concern. To welcome this his awaited roommate.

"I think it looks great. And I sense that all of this is going to work out- " pausing for awhile so further observed. The handiwork's on the walls be much regarded.
For as with exchanges of thought they were indeed thankful. As for this an unique involvement be harbored for some.
To become a win-win deal. A suitable home's destiny enlarged.

"O here's one. My name is Fish Barton. And I'm pleased to meet you" the senior extended a courteous skill.

"And my name is Tom Chang. But I also go by T.J. Likewise to you- " they polished a squeeze..

..The coals were dying out. Where an enchanting glow hid itself.
Fisher smiled with an opportunity to a mental progress mellow.
Somewhere ingrained in his qualified brain situated-brained such. The other recollection answerable was beautifully retained.
Waiting a turn to visualize such a review~ as becoming a renewed awareness.
The fanciful man will comfortably contemplate. Where a sketchbook for doodles would embellish some. Doing so while harboring this reminiscence..

Fish wholeheartedly participated in selective athletics enjoyable. Throughout those growing years as happy into adulthood gladsome.
He be content with shooting hoop~ within the confines of the driveway. Such at the Barton's house anterior.
And as when playing catch on the front lawn. Like with a cheerful brother comradish.
These fun times were usually~ well... lighthearted and spontaneous enthusiasm.


..O.K.~ so... an auspicious competition kicked in from previous applications skillful. With some- optimistic responses be solid and fast discipline. Lovin the game.
Clipton high school shared their basketball team the Stars. They delivered where the world gathered as much in microcosm.
With a chance to arrive at the state finals~ when with as-proud- individual worth. As for a spirited troupe sober.
The many on attendance~ like the adolescent- main man would. Would witness the most colorful contest of the season.

With the exhibition of maneuverable teamwork coachable~ as floored some.
The crew triumphed by not relenting. And by submitting to unit composure. The final score of 68-56 sounded~ resounded about. As where a sprightly celebration effective be at liberty .
Those Starish supporters much praised the boys to glory in. To carry off another campaign of a primary's finest was for most. The memories wouldn't be the same though. To recognize a delay.
As such- capable champions do deserve. All laid down their distinctive ideals with admirableness..

.. The gent was quiet with an absorbable mentality's relaxation. Those historical images had progressed with a brilliant sojourn. Be no tomorrow's worry. And some- exceptional drawings to be a woman's sentiment. The sight of the seer's reality realized to a close. Slumbering for a few~ a nudge be to a touch. One~ for 2... their transient climb would up the stairs. Being secured below~ a night-time retired to... be for another.























" To ride the wind" is more complete from it's inceptionapprox. 2013

Here's an attempt at a new literary form. Where there's more to go. Such reads with better comprehension. As for plowing through with easier connections~ there be a relaxed approach.

As a Mormon~ a prophet of God... inspiration does qualify whitetower. Such participation from the Lands beyond~ where there's liberty to tend some. One~
as with originality and depth.
Going with the times.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Johnny-artist All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Johnny-artist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.