General Poetry posted December 30, 2011


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
It's about a girl, who learns to take control

The day she took over her life.

by Alisabrooke

She thinks of this place insanely. It tends to beat up her mind, an causes her to fall but she finds the strength in her heart an mind to get back up. She cries, but her tears die on her lips, she hits herself for the damage that is caused but not for it wasn't her fault but for it happened. She is captured by herself, an is vigorously thrown to the ground. She smiles an gets right back up. She no longer carries this doubt with her through her days because she knows it may not darken her heart forever. The screeching of anger, the calming of relaxation, the pain of sadness. It ages at her back like the tips of needles. No matter how loud she ever screamed, or how much she cried nothing or no one could not help her with this. She buried herself in the darkness of her past not thinking or knowing what the future will hold for her for she never knew it held great deeds. She thought to herself, "maybe this is it", as moments and moments passed, she finally realized in time that forever is eternity, life may be too short to live but what may be the outcast of this is much better. She came out of her shell and her shadows and chains shattered as though she was no longer bound to them. As she wondered with a smile, sunlight hit her face like the concentrate. She smiled and began on her journey to the high roads and knowing that she would never have to run or be the terrified one would never bother her. Days had passed, curiosity floundered through her mind. "may I live my days, with only happiness. For I am not afraid.



5-7-5 Poetry contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Alisabrooke All rights reserved.
Alisabrooke has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.