Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted December 16, 2011 Chapters: -Prologue- Prologue... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Dedication

A chapter in the book The Two of Me

Dedication

by QC Poet

Dedicated to

This book is dedicated to all of the souls in this world who may find themselves living a dual life and struggling with that thin line between the good and the bad that this world has to offer, I pray that the one true light will outshine the darkness in your world and that you find peace in your mind, body, and soul.

My never ending Thank You from the deepest part of my heart to all of my family and friends who picked me back up when I thought I could no longer stand on my own two feet.

To my Wife Angela, you are God's gift to me. Without you my world would not exist.




It is my Prayer and Hope that nobody will ever have to struggle with the effects of alcohol, drugs, or any addiction(s).
It is also my Hope and Prayer that everyone
only has to Live through the positive or good in life and not the negative or bad things.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.