Mature Flash Fiction posted October 12, 2011


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
This is reality

Pain

by Realist101


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
"MOM!" I scream for her inside my head as the cum slides down my throat. I wanna go home. Oh, God, please let me go home. The fat man chuckles and tells his friend it was great. He tosses me over onto my hands and knees. I wince as another enters me. The gravel stings my flesh as the man pumps my body. I retch, the bile rises in my throat and I wish I were dead.

It's over. A twenty dollar bill is thrown down at me. I hurt too much to take it. All I can do is roll on my side and grab my guts. I feel liquid seeping from my anus. I hope it isn't blood. It is.

A breeze whips up and I grab for the money before it's swept away. The john is gone, he disappeared into the city shadows like a ghost. Maybe he was a ghost. I tell my mother I'm sorry in my mind. I think she hears me. She always told me to never be scared. That life was meant to be awesome. And I had run away from her. New York was a beacon. A promise of fame and fortune. I wanted my own rules. I thought I knew.

I sit here in a back lot, alone, used, abused. And filthy, inside and out. A whore.

I look at my wrists. The veins bulge with my life's blood. I reach into a pocket for my knife. I can't go home.

I tell myself, "Be cool, motherfucker, be cool. Just don't be scared."

I'm scared. I hold the twenty up so the breeze will catch it. It flies away, swirling up and around, like a green butterfly, taking my innocence with it. I'm no longer my mother's son. And I cut myself good-bye.



Recognized


Inspired by a song called "Don't Be Scared" by A.R.E. Weapons...a New York grunge band? Realist had to write this one real. Life is not good for everyone. Thank you for reading and reviewing. AND to Picasa for the loan of this photo.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Realist101 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Realist101 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.