General Fiction posted October 28, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
If I didn't sy it then, not much to add.

I'm Dead

by Spiritual Echo

The end. Thats all folks, it's over. The end, the end, the end, Man I hope I was wearing clothes. The end, the end, the end. Did I eat today? I sure hope so! The end, the end, the end.

Have I left something unsaid. Probably not. I'm told I talk too much. The end, the end, the end.

Now I hope you just packed me up in some old milk box or one of those plastic bags I now get to pay for at the supermarket? Won't be needing this trash pit I call home anymore. The end, the end, the end.

My bank code is ***** oh thats right; its a secret, not supposed to tell anyone, but hey, help yourself, I won't need it.

The end, the end, the end!



A personal eulogy writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
These are your last words. Will they be filled with remorse, joy or adventure? What is there you would like peole to hear, before your remains are disposed of?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Spiritual Echo All rights reserved.
Spiritual Echo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.