Romance Fiction posted September 5, 2010 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Joe and Sara find a way to fill two hours.

A chapter in the book Another Pretty Face

Chapter 6 Part one

by barbara.wilkey



Background
While Col. Joe Barnes visited his parents, he was reacquainted with his best friend's baby sister, Sara. Sara became pregnant during her senior year and raised her daughter, Cassie by herself. His best friend, Josh, was killed during Desert Storm.
CHAPTER SIX
Saturday Afternoon
4:00 P.M.

Joe sat on the couch and fingered the remote control. "Would you prefer a movie, or is a ballgame all right?"

"A ballgame's fine. I'm used to watching sports. It's the only channel Dad's TV goes to," she joked as she sat beside him. "I change to another channel, but it magically returns to the ball game."

Joe put his right arm around her shoulders and clicked the remote control.

Sara leaned her head against his chest and watched each channel change. "Joe?" She took the remote control and turned off the TV. When he turned toward her, she continued, "I'm worried our relationship will change as fast as the channels did."

"I won't let it."

"But ...."

He kissed her, and another kiss quickly followed. When the kiss ended, Joe gulped. "Sara?"

She answered by covering his lips with hers.

He nuzzled her ear, before he whispered, "If we continue, we'll end up making love."

Sara ran the tip of her tongue across his lips, enjoying the taste.

Joe's hand slipped under her blouse and he massaged her soft back.

When she felt the bra closures loosen, unfamiliar desires swelled within her stomach, and she unbuttoned his shirt. She planted butterfly kisses to his neck and chest, then scooted onto his lap.

Joe stopped. "Sara, as much as I want this to continue ...." He moved his hand to adjust the engorged manhood inside his jeans. "I need to make sure this is what you want."

"Are you worried I still have a schoolgirl crush on you?"

"That and I'm worried you think I'll forget you unless we make love." He kissed her before he continued, "I love you. You don't need to do this to keep me around."

She stood. "I want to make love to you. You've promised our relationship won't dissolve. I believe you." As Joe stood, she took his hand in hers. "I'm a grown woman and I want to ...." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"If you're positive." He returned the kiss.

"There's no doubt."

Unbuttoning her blouse, Joe's lips engaged hers . "I think we better move to another room. I don't want Cassie walking in on us. I think she'd have a few more questions than my kissing you good night." He led her toward the bedroom.

At the door, he stopped. "What are you doing?" asked Sara.

"I promised I'd take precautions. My first precaution is your teenage daughter doesn't interrupt us." He locked the front and then the backdoor.

Sara watched him from the bedroom entrance. "Thank you. You've thought of everything, haven't you?"

As he stood beside her, he put his arms around her and drew her closer. "I hope so. Now where were we?" He kissed her neck as he moved his hands inside her unbuttoned blouse, massaging her breasts.

She kissed his chest as she pushed the shirt from his shoulders. Slowly walking them toward the bed, he removed her blouse.

"Joe, wait!" She put her hand on her stomach. "I've had a baby. My stomach has stretch marks. I bet you've never made love to someone who's had a baby before."

He shook his head. "You're right. You're the first woman I've made love with who has a child, but I already knew about your child. I've met her. I'm forty-one years old, not exactly a teenager. Should I be worried about my body?" Not waiting for an answer, he cupped her breasts.

She moved her hand from her stomach and caressed his chest and arms as she kissed his neck. Her hand moved along each definition of his muscles. "I don't think you have anything to worry about."

Lowering her onto the bed, he lay beside her and kissed her ears and neck, before continuing with her breasts.

Following his lead, she kissed and teased his nipples as she caressed his back and slid her hands inside his jeans massaging his rear end. Quickly he unfastened her jeans.

As he did, she whispered, "Joe, I can't afford fancy lace panties."

"What?"

"I can't afford pretty lace panties."

He rolled onto his back and ran his hand through his short hair. "That's what I thought you said." He hesitated a few seconds, then raised himself to his side resting his head on his hand. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Why'd you ask that?"

"You're doing a lot of talking." He circled her breasts with his finger. "Why would I be interested in your panties?"

"I've read in magazines and have seen TV commercials that men enjoy women wearing lacy lingerie. I don't want you to be disappointed."

He ran his finger slowly from the center of her breasts down to her navel. "My love for you is all the stimulation I need. Maybe you're asking questions because you're having doubts. If you're not positive about this, we need to stop."

Sara stood beside the bed, stared into his eyes, and shimmied her jeans and panties to her ankles, then stepped from them. "I have no doubts." She cuddled beside him. "I'm just afraid you'll be disappointed. I want our first time to be perfect." Her kiss lingered.

A moan escaped his lips and he caressed her soft bare rear end. Tightly he held her, pressed her body against his, and rubbed himself against her, returning the kiss.

As her hand unfastened his belt, he closed his eyes and released a deep breath. "If at anytime you change your mind, say something and I'll stop."

She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then reached inside his jeans. "I won't change my mind." A long slow sound escaped Joe's lips, as Sara massaged his manhood. "You like that?"

He slipped his hand between her legs. "Not nearly as much as you'll enjoy this."

She moaned, spreading her legs as enjoyment filled her body. Sensations overcame her, and she tried to catch her breath. "You're way over dressed." Using her hands, she pushed his jeans and boxer briefs down.

"Please, I'm coming! No, this...!" She screamed as she clamped her legs together.

He kissed her. "What's wrong? Why stop?"

She swallowed to catch her breath. "That would've been embarrassing."

As he kissed her, he caressed her breasts. "You're ready."

Glancing at his throbbing manhood, she asked, "And you're not?" She climbed on top of him so her weight forced him to lie back. As she lowered herself, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes feeling its full size. "Hum." She moved up and down.

With a loud moan, Joe rolled her over and moved inside her. Moments later, they released moans of ecstasy.

After repeated kisses to her lips Joe composed himself and rolled off her. "Come here." He pulled her beside him, before he kissed her.

Sara cuddled in and was silent enjoying their closeness.

"Sara, is something wrong?" When she ignored him, he moved back and lifted her chin so he could see her eyes. "Are there regrets?"

"No. I've dreamt about us making love and it was more fantastic than I imagined."

"But what? I know a 'but' is coming, so complete what you were about to say."

"Now that we made love it'll be harder saying goodbye. You said you'd make sure our relationship didn't end, but this could be the last time we make love." She sat up. "I don't want you to leave."

Moisture filled her eyes. "I know we've only known each other a few days, but it feels like I've known you for years. I've already come to rely on you." Joe sat up beside her, as she continued, "I don't like admitting this, but I need you."

After brushing damp hair from her cheek, he kissed it and stared into her eyes. "I've dreamt about making love with you the past two nights also and you're right; the real thing was fantastic."

He pulled the blanket around her shoulders. "You look cold." After he switched positions, he hesitated. "I want to start by saying I love you." He brushed his finger against her cheek. "I was almost nine years old when I first met you. I remember Josh led me into your room, and we watched you sleep in a white bassinet with pink lace sheets. I couldn't believe how tiny you were. Josh was proud of his new baby sister."

He held her hand and kissed her fingers. "Little did I know someday I'd fall in love with you. I guess we have known each other for your lifetime."

"But it's not the same. I was a child when you graduated from high school and left for the academy."

"You've shared your deepest secret with me."

"That's because you're so comfortable."

"I guess that's a compliment, but I feel like an oversized teddy bear."

"It is a compliment." She touched his arm. "I feel safe and secure when you're around. It's like nothing can hurt me." She chewed her lower lip. "I guess I'm not explaining it very well."

"You're explaining it perfect. I'm glad I make you feel secure. I want you to know I'll always protect you." He brushed hair from her cheek. "You have an innocent way of making me vulnerable." He grinned, then added, "Men aren't supposed to be vulnerable."

"I didn't know I was doing anything."

After he kissed her, he grinned. "I know. That's a large part of your charm. I'm vulnerable because I've fallen so deeply in love I'd do anything for you. That's how I know I won't let the distance come between us. I love you way too much to be away from you for longer than a few days." He leaned against her and kissed her, forcing her to lie back in bed.

Sara put her hands against his chest and pushed herself away from him. "Joe, what about Cassie? I can't think about myself. I have a fourteen year old daughter."

"I know. How could I not know about Cassie? She enters the room like a hurricane," he teased.

Sara bit her lower lip. "I was afraid she was too much for you and I'm right." She sighed, not sure what to say next.

"Come here." He drew her closer and kissed her. "Sometimes you're ridiculous." He kissed his fingers and placed them one at a time against her lips. Soon his kisses slid from her lips to her lower stomach.

Closing her eyes from the fire he ignited within her, she gulped. "Joe ...."

His kiss interrupted her, as he massaged her breasts.

Putting her hand on his, she said, "Joe, I need you to answer my question about Cassie."

He stared into her eyes and grinned. "You never asked a question about Cassie. You told me you have a daughter and I said I already knew you had a daughter." He sighed as he sat up. "I guess I'm not going to get any peace unless I tell you how I feel about your daughter."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Let's see, she's a good pitcher. When she doesn't drop her right shoulder, she has a great bat. She has a great sense of humor and her tears get to me the same way yours do. When I look into her face, I see a younger version of you. I am concerned about her use of instant messaging."

His finger caressed her cheek. I guess you haven't noticed but I happen to be very fond of Cassie." He touched the tip of her nose. "If Cassie bothered me, I never would've invited you to your reunion activities. I met her before I did you."

When Sara leaned over and kissed him, her weight forced him to lie back on the bed. They soon made love with more intensity and passion than the first time.



Recognized


I went to my favorite artist, Angelheart to find the perfect way to describe Joe and Sara's love and was not disappointed. Thank you Angelheart, for You + Me 2gether. I am sorry about the length of this post, but I couldn't find a good place to divide it. I could not imagine Joe and Sara's love making fitting into purple prose. I hope I have not disappointed my fans. They have not filled the entire two hours, yet. I hope to post the remainder of their 'alone time' before my surgery.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.