Mature Fiction posted May 14, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Adopted Son Gets Caught

Mark Betrays Mom

by Thesis


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
She didn't lock the door to her bedroom, ever. Since her son had friends over, she slid the pocket door shut to provide privacy while she changed out of her work clothes. Jennifer was happy it was Friday afternoon. She was looking forward to a quiet evening on the patio, with a glass of wine and to finish the book she started last night.

Jennifer kicked off her red heels, letting her feet sink into the deep plush yellow carpet, which felt cool against her toes. She had been in heels all day and was happy to be free of them for the weekend. Unzipping her red skirt and letting it fall to the floor, she unbuttoned the black silk blouse and placed it on the bed, retrieved her skirt, and laid it alongside her blouse.

Unhooking her stockings from her garter, she slowly rolled the sheer nylons down her aching legs. After repeating the process on her other leg, she reached for the moisturizing cream and generously applied it to both legs in long, slow, strokes. The cool cream felt so good.

She shook her long blonde hair and stood next to the bed in her white bra and tiny red thong, noticing for the first time, the house was silent. Her mind at ease, she surmised that her son and his friends either went downstairs or outside to play basketball.

The suddenness of the door being slid open shocked Jennifer. She froze for a second, before trying to cover up her breasts when she recognized the intruder as being one of her son's classmates.

"Close that door, Robert, I'm changing."

"I know," he said, stepping into the room and sliding the door closed behind him.

"What do you think you're doing, young man? Get out of my room, immediately."

"I don't think so, Mrs. Jennings. I've waited for this opportunity for over a year, after I saw the first Internet video your son posted online of you in the shower. There are actually ten videos of you online. I just want to see you naked."

"What videos? What are you talking about?"

Aware that Robert was devouring her body with his eyes, she walked to the closet to get a robe to cover up. She could feel his eyes trying to see through her thong as she walked. Subconsciously, she was flattered and proud of her body. She reached for the robe, aware that her profile was clearly visible in the mirror.

That's when Robert made his move. With her arms reaching for the robe, he came up behind her, cupping her breasts from behind and rubbing his arousal against her scantily clad behind.

"Are you stupid? You are in so much trouble, young man. Get out of my house, now! My husband will be home any minute and if he finds you in here, he'll break every bone in your body. Now, leave."

"Mrs. Jennings, I know your husband is away. We're the only ones here. Everybody went to Lauren's house to use her pool. So we have plenty of time to play."

"Play? I'm calling your mother right now. I'm sure she would like to know her son is a molester."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

As I reached for my cell phone on the bed, Robert ran at me, tackling me and forcing me down on the bed. With his full weight on me, I was unable to move. I couldn't breathe. He grabbed the phone from my hand and threw it across the room.

Now, I was frightened. Robert began kissing my lips and groping my breasts. He pulled up my bra, exposing me to his frenzied hands and wide eyes.

"Get off me. Robert, stop this."

"Not a chance. Your ass is mine. Matt showed me those videos, making love to your vibrator. You have me now, so you don't need that thing anymore."

"Robert, you're seventeen. Get off me. Stop it!"

"Not until you have sex with me."

"That is not going to happen."

Robert grabbed both arms, holding them above my head as he stared at my nakedness.

"You either cooperate, or I'm going to have to tie you up."

Realizing this may be my only opportunity to escape, I stopped fighting. My body went limp. I started playing with his head.

"You realize that if I do let you do this, no one can ever know."

"I would never tell a soul."

"You have to be positive that you can keep this secret. Can you do that for me, Bobby?"

"Yes, Mrs. Jennings. It's just between you and me."

"Okay, take your clothes off."

Robert let go of me, getting off the bed. While he was unzipping his pants, I jumped off the bed, kicked him in the groin and retrieved my cell phone. He was curled up in pain as I dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"There is a seventeen year old boy in my bedroom, trying to rape me."

"What's the address ma'am? You're calling from a mobile number."

"It's 237 ..."

"Ma'am...237, what street? Hello...hello?"

I never saw Robert get up or grab the lamp. The phone flew from my hand as something heavy hit me on the back of the neck. I probably passed out before I hit the floor.

When I woke up, I was naked and tied to the bed with four of my husband's silk ties. Robert was also naked, running his hands all over my body.

"I'm glad you woke up, Mrs. Jennings. I didn't want to have sex with you until I was able to watch your face as we did it. I have been admiring your beautiful body, though. You're really hot. I like older women who take care of their bodies. That diamond in your belly-button is really sexy."

"Robert, you have to stop this now, before you do something you're going to regret all your life."

"I'll never regret making love to you."

"This isn't making love, Robert. This is rape, and you will go to jail for a very long time. Do you want that?"

Running his hand from my thighs to my breasts, his response was: "This is what I want, and you're in no position to stop me."

"But I am, you scumbag. Get on the ground, now! Put your hands behind your back. Mrs. Jennings, are you alright?"

"I think so, Officer. I was knocked out, but I don't think he raped me."

Untying my hands, while two other officers led Robert to the police car, the officer pulled a sheet over me.

"Thank you. I was worried when I couldn't give my address. He hit me from behind."

"It's okay, Ma'am. We were able to check the location of your phone through your phone company. The paramedics are outside; they're going to check you out before they take you to the hospital. Just relax, you're safe."

"Officer, can you hand me my cell phone? I need to call my husband."

"Sure, here you go."

"Thanks."

I was nervous and embarrassed at having to make the call, but I needed my husband home to deal with this situation.

"Jim, honey, I need you to come home."

"What's wrong, Jen? Are you okay?"

"No, no I'm not. One of Mark's friends tried to rape me and he said it was because of nude videos Mark took of me and put on the Internet. Jim, I need you here. Honey...he touched me."

"It's okay, Jen. As long as you're okay, we'll get through whatever happened. I love you honey. Where was Mark when this was going on?"

"He's at Lauren's house."

"I'm going to kill that little bastard. Are the police still there?"

"Yes."

"Put the officer on the phone."

"Officer Summers."

"Officer, my adopted son Mark is apparently responsible for this. He's at a friend's house at 459 Lakeland Avenue. Would you please have an officer go to that house and pick him up? Apparently the little pervert has put videos of my wife on the Internet. You have my permission to question him about the videos, we have to get them removed."

"Okay, Mr. Jennings, I'll stop there to pick him up myself. When will you be able to get to the police station?"

"I'll be there in three hours."

"Good, it will give him time to think about what he's done. I'll see you at the station. We're transporting your wife to North Shore Medical Center."

"Great, could you please put her back on the phone?"

"Jen, I'm going to leave the car and catch the company helicopter. I should be at the hospital in about an hour and a half. I'll see you soon. Love you!"

"Be careful, I love you too."

When Jim arrived at the hospital, a rape kit had already been done, showing no signs of penetration. I was able to greet him with that news.

"Jim, thank God the rape kit was negative. I'm so embarrassed."

"Jenn, it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. Remember, this kid attacked you in your bedroom, because of what Mark did."

"Why would he do such a thing? How did he take videos of me? It doesn't make sense."

"I'm going to the police station to find out. Mark was picked up a few hours ago. Maybe we can get some answers. You rest. I'll call you as soon as I leave the police station."

"Okay."

Jim was furious when he arrived at the police station. He was led to the interrogation room where Mark was being held. Matt recognized the look when he saw his father.

"Mark, you've done some pretty stupid things before, but this...this is unforgivable. Your mother was almost raped because of your stupidity. You apparently stalked her, taking videos of her, invading her privacy, and then put them up on the Internet for the whole world to see. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't know."

"You're going to have to come up with something better than that. She's your mother, you moron. Kids don't do that to their mothers."

"She's not my real mother and you're not my father, so back off."

"Back off. That's the smart-ass answer I get. We took you in when nobody wanted you, you shithead! We gave you everything you wanted, a good home, private school, a car, and for what? So you could disgrace my wife? So you could get off watching her and send your perverted friends to rape her? I'm done with you, kid. You're right, you're not my son."

"Whatever."

"Officer, you don't need a search warrant. I'm giving you permission to search my house, computers, cars and boat for evidence. He had access to everything, so do you to find evidence against him."

"Great. I'll just need you to sign the willful search consent form."

Looking at Mark, Jim shook his head. "You made the biggest mistake of your life. You have no idea how badly this will haunt you, forever. They are going to charge you as an adult."

"I can take care of myself."

"I hope so, Mark. I have a feeling you are going to get many opportunities to prove that when you go to jail. There are a lot of people in there looking for a new girlfriend. You might understand what your mother felt when she was undressed, tied up and almost raped. The difference with you is, there is no one there who is going to try to stop it."





















Recognized


This story depicts a horrible situation that could happen as the result of a teenager's hormones and not thinking about the consequences of his actions. It also speaks to other psychological problems with these two young men. Sadly enough, something like this could happen, based on an Internet posting. Unfortunately, stalking and voyeur videos are real issues in our technological society.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.