Mature Fiction posted December 30, 2009


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A writer is pleasantly suprised at a conference.

Paradise Is Not Just A Place

by Thesis

Checking in at the Grand Wailea Resort this afternoon for the South Pacific Writer's Conference, the clerk told me I had a message waiting for me. The note read: Hello, John. I hope you had a pleasant trip from the mainland. We have a mutual friend who couldn't attend the conference. She told me to look you up when I arrived. She thought you and I would get along well and perhaps enjoy each other's company. Sometimes these conferences can be quite boring and I understand from her, you have a very vivid imagination. I'm at extension 12286. Please call me when you arrive, I can't wait to meet you. - Mahalo! Gia

Well rested from my flight from Seattle, I opted to go to the bar for a martini, rather than accompany my luggage to our room. Handing the bellman a twenty, I asked him to just put everything in the room and I would take care of it later.

I wound up at the Botero Gallery Bar and ordered a Bombay Saffire Martini, neat with olives on the side. Enjoying the drink immensely, I ordered another and asked the waitress for a phone to be brought to my table. Curious about the note, I dialed 12286 to find out who this mystery woman was. It was a ten-day conference, so I thought it might be fun to meet her now. These things are long and since we have about fifty per cent downtime, it could be fun.

I was struck by the sensual tone of her voice when she answered the phone. Just the way she said Hello, made me pause.

"Um, hello. This is John; you left a note for me to call you when I arrived. I'm sorry, but I don't know which one of our mutual friends asked you to look me up."

"Thank you so much for calling. We've never met, but we do have a very dear mutual friend. You and she have never met either, although you review each other's work on one of those on-line writers communities. She told me that you're a very sweet middle-aged guy who writes exciting erotic stories. I'm a big fan or erotica and mature men, so I thought it would be fun to actually meet a writer who writes in that genre."

"Our friend is very kind in her remarks. What is her name?"

"She asked that I not reveal that right away, in case we weren't compatible. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I enjoy a good mystery."

"Well, I'm down at the Botero Gallery Bar in a table with a beach view. Perhaps you could come down for a cocktail and we can properly introduce ourselves."

"I'd like that. I'll be down in about a half-hour. I just have to get out of this bikini and take a quick shower."

"Don't change on my account, I don't mind bikini's."

"I'm sure you don't, but I have to shower the sand off my body. I won't be that long."

Great, I'll see you shortly."

"Okay, bye."

Gia arrived an hour later, when I was into my third martini.

I heard high heels clicking on the tile floor and glanced toward the entrance. There stood a beautiful brunette with long hair past her shoulders, a wonderful tan, white mini skirt, orange tank top and orange spike heels. Damn, she looked delicious.

The hostess escorted Gia to my table. I silently watched as she approached, hoping it was indeed she.

Gia looked at me with those bright sexy blue eyes that promised pure passion and raw lust. Her mood was playful and she had enraptured me with her seductive smile. So much so, that I forgot she was an acquaintance's friend and should be totally off limits to me, but since she initiated this meeting I was determined to discover why.

Extending her hand, she said: Hi, I'm Gia...I hope you're John."

Rising from my chair, I extended my hand, noticing how soft hers felt in my oversized paw.

"Yes, I'm John and it's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Gia."

Immediately my eyes registered all the details I could process. She had gorgeous blue eyes, glossy lips, burnt orange nail polish, no engagement or wedding ring, a dynamite body and those high heels. Wow.

The hostess asked: "Can I get you a drink, miss?"

"I'll have whatever he's having, thanks."

The hostess noticed me checking out this stunning woman as she left with a knowing smile and Gia's drink order. I didn't know who our mutual friend was, but at this point, whoever she was, she was my new best friend.

"I'm so glad you agreed to meet with me. When our friend asked me to come to the conference in her place to take notes and gather materials for her, I had no idea that she knew so many other authors. I've met a few of her other friends yesterday, but I agree with her assessment that I should try to stick by your side for the next ten days...if that's alright with you."

"That will definitely not be a problem for me. I'd be happy to show you a little of our world."

"I would really like that. I have to say you're not what I expected at all."

"Well, are you disappointed in what you see?"

"On the contrary. I'm pleasantly surprised."

She was making it difficult to keep our conversation anything but personal. I tried not to allow my eyes to wander, but her sensuous movements prohibited me from controlling them. I was constantly drawn to her cleavage that her tiny orange tank top was causing as she leaned forward at the table while speaking. She was driving me insane with her playful smile and the way she was dangling her orange peep toe pumps.

She was not like many other women I'd met. She was very confident, knew she was hot and played me like a violin. So as I was still caught up in my good fortune, she caught me totally off-guard.

"John, you look distracted. Perhaps we should have this meeting another day, when you won't be staring down my dress," as she slowly covered her taunting, tanned, breasts with her delicately manicured hand.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you look outrageous in that outfit."

"Ooh, and should I take your not being able to keep your gaze above my boobs as a compliment?" Smiling seductively when she knew she caught me in a deep thought that involved her body in what she knew was a very naughty scenario.

"Gia, you know you look absolutely stunning. It will be difficult for me to keep from staring at you for the next ten days."

"Well, you do write erotica. So tell me what you're thinking about this scene right now. Two strangers meet in a bar. Obviously they are attracted to each other. They're having a few martini's together...then what happens?"

Staring at her perfectly formed pouting lips coated with a high glossed polish, my answer was simply: "A candle light dinner with vintage wine ensues. They embrace, kiss passionately as articles of clothing are shed, leaving a trail to the bedroom overlooking the beach and make passionate love all night."

"You're going to make me blush. I hardly know you!"

"Aah, but what better way to get to know someone? Isn't that the kind of scene that plays in your mind?"

"Our friend was right. She said our minds would probably be on the same page."

Gia proposed a toast. "Here's to getting to know you much better on this trip."

Ordering another round, Gia made it very clear that she was willing to act out the scene I created for her. Her movements became much more sexual. She no longer covered her modest cleavage and she began running her smooth, manicured fingers on my hand.

Two martini's later, I proposed that we get changed for dinner. I needed a shower from the flight and to get out of these clothes I had been wearing all night. Gia agreed and I walked her to her room.

When we arrived, she opened the door and pulled me into the room. Closing the door with her foot, she leaned into me and gave me a very intimate kiss. Leaning against the wall with her weight against me, she began rubbing her body into me, causing the desired reaction.

Her delicate hand was soon at the zipper of my trousers, releasing the passion she was seeking. Her tiny fingers tried to wrap themselves around me, then diverted to a nail graze as she ran her fingers up and down my length.

I managed to pull off her tank top, revealing her small, very shapely boobs. Cupping them with both hands, I felt her arousal in the eraser points that rubbed against my palms. My belt was being undone and my trousers fell to the floor while I easily slid her mini skirt to her ankles. Quickly stepping out of it and kicking it to the side, I glanced down to see a full tan covering all of her hot smooth flesh. The only thing remaining was her orange heels. What a complete visual turn-on.

Gia slowly slid down into a kneeling position and all I can remember was intense pleasure. When she was sure I was ready, she slid her hands around my neck as I hoisted her up against my body. Her sensual long legs wrapped around my waist, heels digging into my ass as we remained upright and I increased the speed of our wantonness, until we were both completely satiated.

We were both breathing heavily after we climaxed. Sliding down from my embrace, Gia said: "The appetizer was wonderful. You better go get ready for dinner. I can't wait to participate in the scene you described earlier. I'm really looking forward to spending the next ten days with you."

"Me too. I have a feeling we'll be doing a lot of research for a new book."

"And what will you call it?"

"Ten Days To Get To Know You."



Purple Prose contest entry

Recognized


Thanks to channelled for allowing the use of the photo to accompany my story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.