Mature Fiction posted November 8, 2009 Chapters:  ...7 8 -9- 10... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Steven reserves room 2010....

A chapter in the book Legal Tendencies

Suite 2010

by Heidixoxo

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
After the annual Christmas party at The Glam Hotel, Steven has a surprise waiting......
Steven led me by the hand through the hotel lobby and past the main elevators. We walked hand-in-hand through a long corridor, approaching a door, thinking it was our room at last. It was definatley not our room but a private elevator for suite 2010. As the doors opened Steven pressed me against the wall. Kissing me passionatley while his hands searched my hungry body. Our temperatures were rapidly rising as I felt the heat coming from him. As he fumbled for the button to our suite on the wall of the elevator, I unbuckled his belt, letting his slacks fall around his ankles. I reached in and pulled him out, touching his moist tip. I cupped his balls in my hand and gave them some much needed attention too. By the time we were on the twentieth floor, the mood was set in place. Steven didn't even bother pulling his slacks up as we entered the room.

Once inside our suite, I noticed Steven had spent a lot of time preparing for our night alone. Although he was standing behind me with a solid erection, I tried to absorb all the beautiful things he set about the room, special for me. Rose petals a top the bed, candles lit in different areas and so much more. I was to distracted to catch it all at the moment but the room itself was simply amazing. His hands were now caressing every crease of my body, not missing a spot. Being that he was already aroused, I couldn't resist exploring every inch of him. As Steven began to moan, he pulled me up to him untying the strap of my dress, exposing my breasts.

As my dress slipped past my hips Steven lifted me to the bed, pushing me back on the pillows. His hands and mouth were going insane over my body. He kissed my belly, my thighs and teased me through my moist panties. Moving up to my mouth and pressing himself to me, I felt his massive buldge. To my delight Steven inserted his magical fingers inside of me, leaving me in amazement how he did that so well. As he disappeared between my thighs I wanted him so badly. I got on top so we could pleasure each other. As I lowered myself to him, he moved my thong over and slid his tongue in me, grazing my clit. Almost reaching my climax, I pulled him up to me. While kissing his lips, I tasted my own love on him now. Easing him back on the bed, I kiss his chest inching my way down. I reached down to find him stroking himself, oddly making me want him even more. Placing my hand on his, I took over pleasuring him as he played with his balls.

Feeling his vein pulsate in my hand, I placed his dripping tip in my mouth. Steven moaned with delight as his body tensed. Knowing he was ready to explode, I pulled him on top of me putting him into my wet pussy. My legs were tightly squeezing his waist as we became one again.

As we lay there catching our breath, I realized I may be falling in love with Mister Steven Brach.....



Recognized


Hot sex and steamy romance in suite 2010....
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.