Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted July 25, 2009


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Because you mean so much to me.

Tribute to Fan Story

by Aussie

To all the members and special people that have supported my work and become friends as well.
Fan Story has given me an outlet for my writing and hope in so many ways; I am very depressed at the moment because it is the anniversary of losing my leg and having my life destroyed in a car accident. This life-changing event twenty seven years ago has brought me to my knees. I am a prisoner of my body that does not work.
Fan Story gives so much to so many people like myself that are hurting, lonely, depressed and needing physical contact. You have lifted me up when I was down and given me the chance to help others in difficult situations. Today it isn't about five star reviews, I am reaching out across the miles and saying Thank You for listening and being there because you are all a very important life line, not only for me - so many others. The bonus is learning to write and the joy of seeing finished works on the site. I don't have any certificates to promote this short 'thank you' so you will have to be quick before it disappears. Once again, my thanks to a wonderful site, beautiful staff and special members.
Your Aussie.



Recognized


Reaching out across the miles and thanking you for all the smiles.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Aussie All rights reserved.
Aussie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.