Mature Fiction posted November 16, 2008


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The perils of cheating with her best friend

Indiscretion

by Bananafish308

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
"You bastard! You knew she had crabs and you still fucked her! How could you, with my best friend?"

"I'm so sorry, honey. I was really drunk and she came on to me. I was standing there at the party and she came up to me and started grabbing my cock through my pants. Before I knew it, it just happened. Please forgive me; I don't want to lose you."

"Lose me? You have a lot more to worry about than that. You better hope I don't cut it off while you're sleeping and ram it down your throat!"



Recognized


Contest guidelines: Write a story, completely in dialogue, of between 99 and 101 words. I have enormous trouble with dialogue, so I've set this challenge to myself, as well as you. The subject matter must be in bad taste, with the possibility of offending some morals. Don't forget 'author's warning'.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bananafish308 All rights reserved.
Bananafish308 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.