Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted February 17, 2008


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An old Friend That Needs Everyone's Prayers

When Angels Cry

by Artasylum


Love Conquers All
Today I heard your words of desperation and pain. You tell me that you're 'no longer able to find your own way.'

You say that you've 'no more love to give, most of all to yourself.'

Please hear me when I tell you even though you're feeling lost and alone; your lost state is just temporary. The good news is that you're seeking a trail home.

Lost is only half the coin...found is the other. If you follow your light, it will safely lead you to a better path.

I love your spirit, your being, and cherish your exquisite words. All of those things (even though buried,) await your triumphant return.

Please see past the darkness you currently are mired in and rejoice with those that love you; safe and sound on welcoming, hallowed ground.

So my joyless friend, let me take your hands. Looking deep into your opening eyes, I really want you to know: You must believe in yourself ...as God believes in you.

I now remove myself from the words that are written upon this page; the blessing being sent here, is for you and you alone.


****You are missed...You are loved...Please come home****




Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Artasylum All rights reserved.
Artasylum has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.