Satire Fiction posted August 7, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dialogue only

Redacted Education

by Terry Broxson


"Jonathon, just because you're a college professor doesn't give you the right to treat me like an A-word H-word you really are."
 
"Marge, as a college professor, I judge stupidity daily, and you are the star pupil, D-word A-word." 
 
"Jonathon, as President of this college, I deserve a certain amount of respect. Even from a S-word O-word B-word!"
 
"Don't be so S-word"
 
"Jonathon, what in the H-word do you mean by the S-word?"
 
"B-word, it rhymes with bug"
 
"D-word, are you calling me smug?"
 
"D-word straight, I am."
 
"My dear S-word for brains, professor, smug isn't a word we must worry about."

"The F-word it is, too. It communicates an erudite, superior attitude. Marge, you and I both know that, in our case, it's true. But, H-word, we just can't communicate it."  
 
"D-word, Jonathon, you continually amaze me. You are the right person to chair our new studies program for non-offensive education." 
 
"Marge, don't S-word B-word yet. We still need the curriculum approved by the D-word A-word Governor."
 
"That A-word is running for President. His approval is a F-word slam dunk."
 
 
 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by seshadri_sreenivasan at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Terry Broxson All rights reserved.
Terry Broxson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.