Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted March 5, 2023


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
the new reset

Americot

by pome lover


 

 

2024 SURPRISE!

There is no more United States.

The WEF decided that rigging elections was too much trouble, and what was the point, anyway, since the outcome was already determined.

So, they have taken over.

They paid off the CCP head honchos (money always wins out,) and deployed their military in every state.  America, now dubbed “Americot,” has quickly been turned into the playground of the WEF’s hoi polloi. *

For wont of a better name, the acceptable term for those who are not hoi pollois is “peons,” an oldy but goody that gets the point across.

The Greenies have more or less evolved into the “Greys” because, though they say they want to save the planet, they prefer their own jets and helicopters and gasoline fueled cars; HOWEVER, they have demolished many forests and killed more whales with the expansion of wind turbines. Go figure.

Highrise condominiums are being built in portions of the Grand Canyon, (views are everything, you know) and the Colorado River will be dammed to have jet ski races and floating rock concerts for the progeny of the condo owners. There is also mass-building of multi-family housing in single family neighborhoods and the buying up of single-family homes, so they can cram people in and ruin peaceful neighborhoods. THEY are taking over every phase of our lives.

They control our currency – our worth is what they deem it to be. They control what we eat, spend, our bodies, as concerns vaccinations, and medicines, what our children are taught, what we can and can’t say and read, and the list goes on.

Freedom is no more. At least for the peons.

The once red and blue states have been thusly designated: the blue states produce and house the “BLUE BATTALIONS, the not-so-secret police who will enforce the new “Blue Rules.” The once red states are the new rainbow states where interesting new variations of bisexual-humans and robots are being integrated by the WHO and their prisoners, ex-Frontline doc assistants, under penalty of death.

 These states also have slaughter houses where they are turning the chopped remains of once-edible animals into “waste-gardens” which breed insects to be supplied to Cereal and bread companies. Peons are not allowed to eat meat of any kind, nor any fruits or vegetables. What can they eat, you ask? Told you. Bugs.

The elderly are meant to die, as the Board has decreed that they have no more value. Young folks, (relatives or friends) who try to help them, are put to work, if caught, in the laboratories, donating blood and participating in experimental surgeries.

The original Constitution has been scrapped and replaced by the Blue Rules.

The “Two Party” system is no more. There is the Elite Party, the officers of which are decided and voted on by their Board members.

HOWEVER, unbeknownst to the government, at least, so far, small groups of unvaxxed people have slowly and determinedly made their way to an island off the coast of Georgia, they renamed, U-Vax. It is an ever-growing group, not in new unvaxxed so much, but those who have been in hiding, who had fake papers certifying they had had the vaccination, who had not. These people knew that whatever was in the vaccines and boosters was an infringement on their privacy. It traced their movements, and kept tabs on them. These new islanders have developed a coded language and appointed leaders in various places.

Their original idea to stay safe and disconnected from Americot, is changing as the atrocities there, mount. A group of young, strong, men and women have volunteered to capture their spoiled, pampered leaders and secrete them back to U-Vax where they WILL divulge their plans for the demise of the once beautiful land of America. The names and faces of the officers of the Elite Party are seared into the brains of the U-Vax team: interrogate and eliminate.




Let's Write Some Prose contest entry


669 words
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.