General Non-Fiction posted February 7, 2023


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The menu 2023

Felt With the Heart. Part 2

by jmdg1954



 


 

Felt With the Heart posted on FanStory one week ago, January 30, 2023. 

If you’ve read it, thank you. If you haven’t, feel free to check it out. 

To summarize: the original post was created around preparing a simple, yet tasty dinner for your special someone on Valentine’s Day. 

This was based on a news segment in February 2022, featuring a rising Executive Chef. This same chef will appear on TV for this years Valentine's Day special, as follows: 

Date : Friday, February 10th 

Time : 11:00 am segment

Station : News4Jax (WJXT channel 4)

If you are not in the Jacksonville, Florida area, you can livestream this on your smartphone or computer at News4Jax.com and follow the prompts to River City Live.

Chef Rob will be spotlighted on the show coming to you live, from The Casa Monica Resort & Spa in St. Augustine, Florida, where he is the Executive Chef.

I was made aware yesterday that this year he will show you how to prepare, in his own words (via text)- 

“I'm doing a filet and lobster with a bunch of other stuff.”

I'm thinking he doesn’t want to let the entire menu out of the bag, this way you have to tune in and watch. A little Surf & Turf should be mouthwatering enough to tune into the episode, right?

He typically keeps it as simple as possible, because everyone’s kitchen resume varies.

So if you want to prepare a special meal for that significant other in your life be sure to tune in this Friday. 

Today Chef Rob is enjoying the day in Epcot with his son, Ryder (my grandson) celebrating the little dude's birthday. 

If you haven’t put two and two together, Chef Rob is my son. 

Cheers to Surf & Turf!




Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. jmdg1954 All rights reserved.
jmdg1954 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.