General Fiction posted August 25, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Hell really doth have no fury...

Open Invitation

by Rachelle Allen


Sleep with my husband, will you? We'll just see about that!

Dear Prisoner #41682,

I read in your fascinating Personals ad that your time served for Armed Robbery, Stalking and Domestic Violence is almost at an end. This coincides perfectly with the promise I made to myself just this morning. I'd lied to my office mate, who accused me of having an affair with her husband, so I decided right then I would clean up my act forever. I worry that she didn't believe me since she said she found a gift card to Gold's Gym and love note I sent him. So now I'm hoping for a fresh start with you.

Here's some facts about me: I am curvaceous and fun and always flaunt my "assets," if you know what I mean, by wearing low-cut tops and tight-fitting cut-off shorts. I'm a girly-girl to the max. I have waist-length hair, gel nails and eyelash extensions and use lip plumpers. But I consider myself to be a very natural, genuine person. Plus, I'm extremely generous. I love buying nice gifts and motorized 'toys' for the man in my life.

One thing you should know: I love men, but I'm a bit of a tease. The chase is always so fun, don't you think? So, if you like what I've written and you want to meet me, please be persistent. I might, you know, "pretend" to be shocked and not interested, but don't believe a word of it! Chase me and chase me until I catch you, okay? It'll be our little fun game!

My address is 245 West Elm Street in Yorkville. Just show up; you don't ever have to call. I love surprises!

Hope to see you soon!
xoxoxo
Janelle



Best Served Cold writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash fiction tale of REVENGE. Maximum 800 words. This can be in any genre and can range from a light-hearted prank to a murderous act of vengeance. Clever twists and irony encouraged.

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Rachelle Allen All rights reserved.
Rachelle Allen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.