Biographical Non-Fiction posted July 24, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A tribute to a special friend named Day

A Special Day

by Jesse James Doty



Elusive as a butterfly and busy as a bee she floats from place to place without a care in the world.

Cleansing her soul at the water's edge...she yearns to understand herself as well as others around her.

A free spirit. She's bold and bright as a summer's day. She longs for adventure and often finds it in the special way she approaches life.

A wanderlust explorer of the terrain, she wants to walk where her feet touch the earth and she can dance freely among the flowers.

Day only has good things to say about the people she comes in contact with. Never gossips or spreads rumors about anyone. She is a gem.

All I know is that my life is better when Day is around. I enjoy her sharing her stories as she enjoys mine. I anticipate her visits as the thrill of a rollercoaster ride. Never knowing what to expect yet always leaving with more than when I came.




Recognized

#41
July
2022


This is a tribute to my friend called "Day." She enters my life as she pleases and moves me with her special touch.
I hope this says enough to help you see her the way I do.
Thank you for reading.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jesse James Doty All rights reserved.
Jesse James Doty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.