Spiritual Script posted June 13, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Phone was out of order

Letter to God

by Aussie


Dear God,

I tried to call you today on the royal telephone. The lines were jammed with calls but the angels were taking messages. I wanted to speak with you directly because I have a request to make.

Before I listened to you, really listened, I was like a lot of your children today. Selfish, greedy and sometimes cruel to their fellow-man.

One of your clergy taught me about humility. I did lose my leg, but gained so much more. I realised I was just a grain of sand on your mighty shore.

I have a request to make of you Father, I am old now, sick and can't do much for myself. My faith is strong, my body is weak. I so miss my family who are all with you. I cry for what humans have done to this beautiful planet you created for us. I am asking you, what gift I can give mankind that will turn them away from the dark side? Time is running out for me; so many young people dismiss you out of hand. I believe through ignorance.

If you would allow me to be a voice for Jesus. Speaking about my faith to those who live in darkness; a witness I could be for Him.

Thank you for loving me Father God
Your fragile child, Kay



Dear God contest entry

Recognized


Contest Entry for 'Dear God' a letter.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Aussie All rights reserved.
Aussie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.