General Fiction posted May 17, 2022 Chapters:  ...30 31 -32- 33 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A 100 word dash entry

A chapter in the book Blended Reality

Cups Diner

by JLR


Joe Brandywine, affectionately called "Cups" by his patrons started up his grill at 4 AM.
He had owned his own diner for a decade. The location has served him well.
Cups had always been an agreeable sort. Modeling a friendly attitude toward everyone,
until the gang showed up on his corner last month.

Today, his storefront was blown out by bullets from a passing car. Cups lost control.
Visibly shaking, he ran out the shattered door to have a full-blown confrontation with the gang.

Until he saw the wounded gang members. He called 911, then hung his head and wept.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.


100 Word Dash
The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.
thanks for the us of Red Rose Diner by meg119 on FanArtReview.com
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by meg119 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. JLR All rights reserved.
JLR has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.