Romance Fiction posted April 2, 2022 Chapters:  ...79 80 -81- 82... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Katherine and Gabriel have a request.

A chapter in the book Football - A Novel

Epilogue???

by barbara.wilkey




Background
After Katherine's husband dies, she struggles raising her four sons by herself. Can Gabriel be the father figure the boys never had and the husband she deserves?
Many of my readers have suggested I write an epilogue. They wanted to know what is going on with Katherine, Gabriel, and the boys.

I had no intentions of writing an epilogue. As I'm working on editing this novel, in the back of my mind was you'd ask for one. I was considering it.

As in all of my novels, my characters guide my writing. When I started this novel, my ending was completely different from where my characters led me. So, the epilogue is also guided by my characters.

Gabriel and Katherine have requested that you honor their privacy during this time. They hope later after all of this is over, they'll be able to share their future with you.

Thank you for honoring their request.



Recognized


Thank you google images for the image. Thank you, readers, for the wonderful support you continually give me.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. barbara.wilkey All rights reserved.
barbara.wilkey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.