General Non-Fiction posted March 19, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A young woman's first-time experience.

Rosemary's Eventful Night

by LisaMay


Several years ago a student came to live at my home while attending university. It was her first year away from her parents’ home in Auckland. Rosemary was a beautiful, innocent young woman, and I worried about her well-being while she was surrounded by eager young men with raging hormones.

One Saturday night she went on a date with Chris, the son of a local farming family. I had become used to thinking of my student lodger with a maternal eye, so I found I couldn’t go to sleep until ‘my girl’ was home safe.

It was a long, restless night for me and I became more and more concerned, while also acknowledging she was old enough to take responsibility for herself. She didn’t come home until 7.00am.

When I saw her I immediately thought she must have lost her virginity that night. There was hay in her hair, her clothes were dishevelled, and she was glowing radiantly.

I was told the reason for Rosemary’s appearance. Chris had invited her to his parents’ farmstead and they had stayed the night in a barn while a favourite cow underwent a difficult birthing process. Rosemary helped Chris to eventually deliver a sturdy black calf.

Later, I joked with Rosemary about her ‘stayover’ with Chris, telling her of my misinterpretation. She looked at me with a horrified expression: “After seeing that, there’s no way I’d want to get pregnant! But it did help me decide that I want to train to be a veterinarian.”


 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LisaMay All rights reserved.
LisaMay has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.