General Fiction posted March 5, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A protest from J and I.

The Forgotten

by poetwatch


Let us say we agree to the challenge. Who shall stop us from our say? We seek your heart to sound the alarm. We do not want to leave; we are letters from the alphabet. What once was no longer shall be. The blade of a word muse carved us out from the eyes of the beholder. We searched everywhere for the answer as to why? No one answered the call. As the past and the future forgets about us, we became lost, surrounded by words of no sense. Soon the people's strength of character shall seek new means, new letters to resolve the answer. What shall you do? As you place us on cans to see who cares, the clock on the wall resonates, the moment has passed, and we are forgotten.



Challenge writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of not more than 150 words without using the letters
j or i


There's a need for these letters. :) Without them, my name would not sound correct. Please keep us in mind and don't forget us.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Yogendra R Modak at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. poetwatch All rights reserved.
poetwatch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.