General Poetry posted March 1, 2022 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Butterflies are spiritual creatures

A chapter in the book Remembering loved ones

Messenger from heaven

by Joanne Gill-Maddick


Butterflies are majestic and spiritual they bring comfort to the soul.

An encounter with a butterfly is such a beautiful site to behold.

They come in many vibrant colours each one is so unique.

The most amazing feeling is to have one land upon your cheek.

When you're all alone and feeling sad and blue if by chance you meet a butterfly,whisper I love you.

It is believed that butterflies are loved ones from the divine;letting us know they are still with us by sending us a sign.

Some days when grief overtakes me I visualize in my minds eye.

Soothing,indescribably beautiful and magnificent butterflies.



Start and Ends The Same writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a poem that begins and ends with the same word.


I believe in the spiritual meaning behind butterflies. My photo is one of a butterfly that showed up in my path three days after we lost our niece unexpectedly. This butterfly is called the mourning cloak ( tend to show up when people are in mourning)I was amazed at the timing of that butterfly. I was crying and having a very difficult time. Believing brings me comfort.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Joanne Gill-Maddick All rights reserved.
Joanne Gill-Maddick has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.