General Fiction posted February 24, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest Entry

Charlie the Priest

by Raul1


The last time I saw Charlie was when he attended at my church. Months passed, and I never saw him again. I believe he became a priest. My friends and I never knew he was interested in that field.

He sent my friends and me a letter informing us he no longer lived in Detroit, Michigan. Charlie went on a mission to speak the word of God and Jesus Christ to make peace; He told us not to be offended by his leaving. Instead, we needed to understand what he intends to do. He is speaking the words of God. We understood, and we will miss him. He is doing right by Jesus Christ. He is preaching about peace. His goal is to live to see the world peaceful and free of violence.



Charlie writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that begins with the line: The last time I saw Charlie ... (continue the sentence and story)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.