General Poetry posted February 8, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Or Else!

Be MIne.

by Boogienights

To My Dearest Valentine,

Sweet country of Ukraine, I find you so desirable, my heart is filled with pain...
That we are not together, though you're happy on your own. I feel we are connected, and I won't leave you alone. Time, it seems, is running out, like an hourglass of sand. I crave you'll be a part of me, your heart, your soul, your land. For am I not deserving? My charms you can't resist. It's best that you surrender, I have put you on my list...

Of things I must acquire, and though you act so coy, pretending you don't want me, it's not true, that's just a ploy. Though the whole world would
deny it, that us two should be together, I'll capture you, there is no doubt, soon to me, you, I'll tether. Since the USSR broke apart, I've prayed for your return. And I will win your heart again, I want you and you'll learn...
Ukraine, you'll be my Valentine, though I might resort to shootin', arrows or bullets, either way.

From your dearest love,
Vlad Putin 

 



From Russia with Love contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Boogienights All rights reserved.
Boogienights has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.