Spiritual Flash Fiction posted January 14, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Carrie gets her blessing.

God's Blessing

by Raul1


Carrie has stepped inside the church. The church choir was singing hallelujah, and she has been in touch with Jesus Christ and God spiritually. The priest gives the preaching to God's children. God gives Carrie her blessing from the skies up above.

She was in a good place. No longer has she felt insecure about herself but was now secure. God did that for her. After the speech was finished, Carrie felt blessed by God.

It was a blessing for her, after all. She felt happy, and God erased her sadness.



Blessing contest entry


Carrie had the flaw that she didn't feel secure of anything. She was born with insecurity. But God gave her his blessing. Now she feels secure enough to make her own decisions. Some people are born with insecurities, and it is a mystery why they have it. It is what it is, and I can't explain the reason why.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.