Self Improvement Non-Fiction posted January 13, 2022


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
There Is Many Reasons Why

Life Is A Blessing

by pookietoo


Life itself is a blessing.  Our Heavenly Father wanted us to come to Earth to learn and grow.  He knew our lives would not be easy.  I have been blessed with many talents and spiritual gifts.  My parents instilled in me the value of hard work.  I am determined to finish each project that I start.  I enjoy crocheting afghans, and I have started over several times.

I have been blessed with a kind heart and a desire to love others unconditionally like our Savior did.  When I listen to songs that help me think of my Savior, I feel God's love so much.  He surrounds me with his love.  I am blessed to know that I am a daughter of God.  When friends and family members pass away, I feel their presence when I need to.  That is a gift I have been blessed with (to feel their presence).

Life is what you make it.  My Heavenly Father has blessed me with the talent of writing poems.  He inspires me on what to write many times.  I am glad I can share poems on here.  I have learned it's okay to cry, be upset about any trial we have on Earth. I have learned to be strong in my trials and heartaches.  I try to be a shining ray in the lives of others.  Life is short.  We need to forgive others although it is hard.  We need to be the best person we can, find out what are talents are and never give up on them. 



Blessing contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pookietoo All rights reserved.
pookietoo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.