General Non-Fiction posted January 10, 2022


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Blessing contest entry

Blessing of Angels

by dovemarie


I have felt much blessing in my life. The first one is my birthday, on January 14. I was discharged from a mental institution on my 24th birthday. I have received blessings from several priests on my birthday and also on the anniversary of my baptism into the Catholic Church. My son's birth was a blessing. I feel blessed that he is a writer, like myself. Sometimes there is blessing in disguise, for example, when I was able to go halfway around the world to Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzagovina, where the Blessed Mother is reportedly appearing, back in 2015. One gentleman became ill and could not take the trip, so he got some of his money back, but not all of it, and he asked for the highest bidder. Therefore, I paid only a little over $1,000 to make the journey. Another similar blessing happened more recently when I traveled to Lourdes, France, and due to the Covid virus, not many people were at the baths where you could wash your face and hands with the miraculous Spring water. I was able to do this, in October 2021.

Blessing is constantly showered down upon us; you can ask and receive, or you can be given a blessing out of the blue. I continue every day to pray for blessings.



Blessing contest entry


Thanks to Pixabay for Photo
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. dovemarie All rights reserved.
dovemarie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.