Satire Fiction posted January 9, 2022 Chapters:  ...129 130 -131- 132... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Five days

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Really?

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Did you know that champions at spreading the joy of Coronella with her offspring Omicron are two provinces that are on extreme lockdown: Madame Quebec, and Mr. Ontario.

In the meantime, Alberta has the most liberal measures. Kids get the fuck back to school, and employees, you get only five days of isolation, after all, you are already vaccinated with the two mandatory ones! There is no more excuse to miss work.

I am not complaining and I agree with the Alberta premier, at the end of the day we are all going to get it! So learn to live with it!

Folks don't panic, it's just a cold. The new variant it's just a cold! Sore throat, a little bit of diarrhea, and some coughing and sneezing, the rest is science fiction.

I know this from a secure source my ex, and judging by the above symptoms I think I had it too, but somehow I ditched the PCR results with a pass mark: NEGATIVE!

In fact for the past month I think I have had an open a tab with the testing center. I landed there for PCR almost every week.

I don't want to brag about it, but so far, even if I had the cold, I ditched the bad wolf, aka Omicron.

So Coronella you can kiss my backyard, you are grounded. We kindly invite you to contact that guy that can arrange you a one-way ticket to Mars. We the earthlings are gladly offering you this planet. To isolate or go fish!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.