Satire Fiction posted January 7, 2022 Chapters:  ...128 129 -130- 131... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
back to the cage

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Competition

by Iza Deleanu


Lately it's so fun to live on planet Earth. I am swimming in full anarchy. Coronella did it! Each country is doing their own thing in her name. Actually is not only the countries, but the states and provincies too.

For example Alberta changed the isolation protocol, you guess by now that the lack of workers made them to shorten the detention period from ten days to five, if you are fully trotelated aka vaccinated, and from fourteen to ten if you are still swimming between jab number one and timidly, maybe two?

On the other hand, Alberta might be the only province that resists the lockdown procedure. What's the point to shut us again, when this wave is dedicated to fully vaccinated suckers. In my opinion, I think we all are going to get it sooner or later, so why worry? Let's party as long as we can, before Omi sends us to the bathroom! Oh, you didn't know that upset stomach is one of the new symptoms that Omi brought?

If Coronella will go away, we'll fall back to ignorance. How we will keep up with the Greek terminology, learn about Chineese provinces we had no idea exists, and moreover learn about the fact that bats are good to eat, wet markets, fancy vaccine names? We will fall back to "this doesn't concern me!" Right now we are split between vaxers and anti-vaxers, saved and lost, contaminated and isolated, up and down shaking all around.

Wait for the summer to come, Coronella will compete for attention with the global warming. By the way, why the heck is nobody screaming about the global freezing? For a month my butt is freezing!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.