Satire Non-Fiction posted January 6, 2022 Chapters:  ...127 128 -129- 130... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
what's next?

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Arm for sale

by Iza Deleanu


Coronella brought on the black market another type of precious merchandise: arm for sale. People that are poor are getting a booster for a juicier. Humans are a clever bunch; they will do anything to get their way.

There was a dentist in Italy that tried to get the shot in a fake arm. Yup, you got it right. Viva le Amazon, that is selling fake silicon arms and body suits, that might work to fool the nurses. Anything for a QR code.

I have nothing against the people that don't want to get the jab, they are the chosen ones, the rest of us will fall under the first trumpet of Armageddon. I never wanted to do the shot either, but I had no choice: you want to work, marrying a  jabbed joe it's mandatory!

In Edmonton the homeless are selling their arm for cash and food. I just heard about such a person that good seven shots for seven hundred dollars. Really seven hundred? Why not a mansion and a fat bank account to end your misery forever. I guess bare necessities will always prevail.

How much it's an arm in your country? If you will start to see a mutant running on the streets, you will know why.

Now at my work, they made the third one... mandatory. Really? How many waves and useless booster we will get? I think it's a good time to die, it's cold and the economy is flushed down on the toilet. The ones that are calling the shots are realizing new streams of Miss Coronella et company, just to make sure that they will keep us in check by fear.

Here, take my arm and let's finish your greed forever! This circus has no end! I am tired. God, now will be a good time for that jazz concert.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.