General Fiction posted December 12, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
We who are writers are more likely to write an opinion...

Letter To The Editor

by Reese Turner


We have all seen stories in our local papers which made us shout, "what was that guy/gal reporting?" or "what a poorly written report of something important!" So, write your Letter To The Editor to correct the story, point out the errors and omissions. School board reports are a great place to start, local city council rulings, or reports of social gatherings. Was there ever a letter that you still regret not writing? Apoint you still wish you had shared? This is your chance to scratch that itch. Please, Do NOT comment on crime or litigation using real names or places as that could get you in trouble. And, please, no comments on politics, liberal vs. conservative, CNN vs Fox News as we all live with that every day. Tell us about your local stuff. The more outrageous the better! Have fun.



A Contest Contest contest entry


Have fun pokin' fun at your local smarty pants...
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Reese Turner All rights reserved.
Reese Turner has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.