Romance Fiction posted December 8, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A two-part blind contest.

Love is Blind Contest

by Tina Crute

Title- The Blind Leading the Blind (part one)

Subject-This a blind entry contest. Submit your short, ten lines or less, rhyming poem about love, without an ending. The committee will choose the most interesting submission to be used for a second blind contest for the ending... Make it intriguing, romantic or not! Be creative!



Title- The Blind Leading the Blind (part two)

This is a blind entry contest. Submit your entry for the ending to this winning poem from Love is Blind, part 1. Follow the same form and meter of the unfinished poem, adding your own creative completion. Members will vote for the winner in the voting booth.



A Contest Contest contest entry


The winner of part one cannot submit an entry for the second contest. It will be interesting to see which two poets end up writing a poem together! Thus, "the blind leading the blind."
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Tina Crute All rights reserved.
Tina Crute has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.