General Poetry posted November 26, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The passing of Sasha.

She wore her sorrow

by royowen

She wore her sorrow, now wears a crown.

She wore her sorrow on her sleeve
and yet she chose no more to grieve.
As Mary wept upon Christ's feet,
in Him God's mercy was replete.

How can one turn from life's regrets?
As children turn, forgiveness sets.
In Christ salvation was returned,
in this soul's heart Christ's grace was burned.

As Sasha fell upon her knees,
and God showed mercy, grace receives.
And in that moment she knew peace,
as grace rushed in, 'twas soul's release.

She dances now before God's throne,
the Lord's princess, she's His alone.
Good news is this, if we can turn,
we'll drink forgiveness from life's urn.

R.Owen 26/11/2021



Recognized

#37
November
2021


*This is a photo of Sasha and friend/ the other is the book she wrote, still available on Amazon I believe. She was a fabulous writer. We were good friends on FS.
Sasha Petrova has passed away. Sadly, her Mexican friends reported it on facebook.
Yet another of Fanstorys most popular writers has left us to dwell in the courts and realms of Heaven.
How do I know? She revealed to me that she had fallen to her knees one night, and had asked Gods forgiveness, quite sometime before she became ill. I have kept this secret until now for her sake, but I am happy to share it now, I am sure she will not mind.

She had made her home in Mexico for some time, after her mother died. Sadly, she was estranged from her daughters and grandchildren.

At one time she had worked underground with the FBI, and at one stage had been a prostitute,

God rest your soul Sasha, your in the arms of Jesus.

Romans 10:9 For with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, and not of works, lest any man should boast.
Thanks for reading.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.