General Poetry posted October 27, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
See note section fir more details.

Lovers : Tauriel and Kili

by tempeste

In Middle Earth dwarves and elves don't mingle,
yet for Taureil, Kili's eyes twinkle.
She-Elf saves him three times over.
He speaks of love then slips rune
stone in her hand to keep
as a promise that
they'll return to
each other
again
soon



Etheree Poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
The poetry form, Etheree, consists of 10 lines of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 syllables. Etheree can also be reversed and written 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.


I just saw the Hobbit Trilogy for the first time .. I love King Thranduil and his troubled relationship with Legolas, his son.

I was taken also by the love story between Kili ( a dwarf ) and Tauriel( an elf , captain of the Elven guards of King Thranduil) )

Saved three times by Tauriel, Kili falls in love with Taureil who also has feelings for him despite the two races don't mingle.

Before departing with his friends , Kili gives Tauriel the rune stone his mother gave him .. his mother gave it to him as a reminder to his son to return to her.

Kili slips it into Tauriel's hand for he too wants that they met again.


Tauriel and Kili's story

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.