General Non-Fiction posted October 15, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The most disgusting candy hands-down

Caveat: Don't Get BeanBoozled

by Elizabeth Emerald


In the kitchen of the local church (wherein I help package takeout meals for the needy), whilst rooting around in a bin of overlooked candy, I came upon a package of Jelly Belly BeanBoozled.

I scanned the list of tempting flavors: tutti frutti, buttered popcorn, peach, juicy pear, coconut, chocolate pudding, caramel corn, licorice.

To my horror and disgust, next to each flavor was a visually indistinguishable counterpart, labeled respectively: stinky socks, rotten egg, barf, booger, baby wipes (used?), canned dog food, moldy cheese, skunk spray.

The company's website offers additional flavor pairings:
strawberry-banana smoothie/dead fish
toasted marshmallow/stink bug
pomegranate/old bandage
birthday cake/dirty dishwater
cappucino/liver & onions

I cannot fathom why anyone would find it fun to "Take the Challenge," such as the company proposes.

My purpose for this post is to spare you inadvertent consumption of this repulsive novelty line of the widely enjoyed Jelly Belly candy.

My apologies for evoking nausea.

If this post spares one of you from gagging on "barf" or "rotten egg," or ... yada yada yuck yuck, I trust the rest of you will forgive me.

Or not.



 



Recognized


Easter Treats by VMarguarite on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!


https://www.google.com/search?q=jelly+beans+with+disgusting+flavours

https://www.jellybelly.com/beanboozled-jelly-beans/c/341
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.