Spiritual Poetry posted September 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...34 35 -37- 38... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Let us touch and agree

A chapter in the book Prayers for Fanstory Family

In Prayer

by pharp




Almighty and Merciful God,


We lean to you for your help during a storm -

You're just and faithful; power to transform.

Many are sick; You know all of their needs;

Provide good health, as your grace intercedes.




We touch and agree as believers and friends -

We pray for healing as Your love transcends.

As we stand on faith  - to your word, we cleave;

Bring wholeness to all, as we trust and believe.




We ask for your peace, love, comfort, and strength,

And honor you with praise to go the length.

Lord, touch and heal as we call out their names...

Karenina ~ Dorothy ~ Carol ~ Cindy ~

Gert ~ Robyn ~ Sally ~

We ask you, Heavenly Father, to break every chain;

Deliverance and healing in Jesus' name, we claim.



Amen








 



Recognized


Thanks, Google images, for the use of the artwork.

I have found that God's word is medicine to our soul.

We cannot overdose, and there are no side effects.



Matthew 18:20 KJV

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.


Matthew 18:19

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.


Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Jeremiah 17:14 KJV

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.


Jeremiah 33:6 KJV

Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.


1 Peter 2:24 KJV

Who his own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.


Isaiah 53:5 KJV

But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; with his stripes, we are healed.


James 5:15 KJV

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.


James 5:14 KJV

Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:


3 John 1:2 KJV

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


James 5:16 KJV

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healedâ??the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


Psalms 41:3 KJV

The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt makes all his bed in his sickness.


Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pharp All rights reserved.
pharp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.