General Fiction posted September 17, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
What this word means to me.

What Freedom Means

by Raul1


Freedom to me means to do whatever you want, as long as it's harmless. You get to enjoy life to your fullest. No one bosses you around. You can be somebody. People are free to think differently than other persons. The Statue of Liberty is in New York because it represents freedom and liberty to all.

I can do whatever I want. This word has special meaning to me. I am free and have my liberty because of that word. I think that it is what people should have. We aren't limited to do things by someone's demands. We choose to do whatever we feel like doing. We think freely. We decide who our friends are. In this way everyone and including me is happy. I have the power of voice, strength, and liberty.

All of us have come here so far to defend our freedom. It is precious to me and all of us. Freedom carries responsibilities and power. I think about love and joy.

I remember Martin Luther King jr when he gave that freedom speech. He meant all of us and fought for our very freedom to survive in this world. I listen to whatever music I desire to, watch any movie and show, and read any books I would like.

Our freedom makes us share with friends and families the things we enjoy and entertain us. I remember that quote from Martin Luther King, "I have a dream," he made the "I have a dream", speech to us all. He was a freedom activist and has shaped what our freedom stands for. I am proud of my freedom, I'm happy, and I enjoy the entertainment around me. I practice writing freely. I can write about anything. 

I read most of the time about history. I spend my time mostly with my family. 

I think that it has lots of meaning to everyone. This word is precious to me. It is the reason why I have practiced my writing and have been taught by writing teachers. I am also learning poetry, and I write freely. Writing is my passion. I got all the freedom to write books. It gives me great pleasure to share why this word means a lot to me. I think that I have told you all this already. Just one word to spell out F. R. E. E. D. O. M.

I go out to enjoy nature. I listen to birds singing, giving out free concerts to all who want to hear. They entertain us, and the only thing is that we can't fly. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I am happy to have my freedom. No one can bully me around. I get to run outside with my dad and talk to strangers. I love this word. I have all the freedom in the world. This word will mean a lot to me and all of us. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for Martin Luther King Jr.



Write What Something Means To You writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write A Story in About 500 Words About What A Certain Word Means To You


The word freedom means so much to me because it represents something important and needed for all of us.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.