Humor Fiction posted September 1, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Meeting St. Peter

Mea Culpa

by Aiona


Three guys arrive at Heaven's gates where St. Peter asks each of them how they died.

The first guy says, "I died from lung cancer after smoking two packs a day for eighty years." St. Peter growls, "Were you vaccinated?" He says, "Yes! I got both shots." St. Peter motions the first guy through the gates.

The second guy says, "I died from congestive heart failure after years of eating badly until I couldn't even get out of the doorway." St. Peter growls, "Were you vaccinated?" He says, "Of course! Everyone working on the TV show had to be." St. Peter motions the second guy through the gates.

The third guy says, "I died from multi-system organ failure after two weeks of fighting COVID." St. Peter grumbles, "Were you vaccinated?" He says, "No, because I--" "To hell with you," St. Peter says.

The third guy immediately plummets from the clouds.



Flash Fiction contest entry


This is a 150-word flash fiction story.
Is it fiction? LOL!

Thank you to supergold for letting FanStory authors use this beautiful picture entitle "Snow Castles?" with their writing.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by supergold at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Aiona All rights reserved.
Aiona has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.