Essay Non-Fiction posted August 9, 2021 Chapters: 1 -2- 3... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Biden's Decline For Document Release

A chapter in the book Biden Fiasco

Have You Forgotten Follow-Up

by Brett Matthew West

This is a follow-up to my essay entitled Have You Forgotten. That essay detailed the simple request to Biden by 1800 American citizens who, having lost family members in the 9-11 attacks, wanted documents released they believe proved Saudi Arabia was behind those attacks.

White House Mouthpiece Jen Psaki, speaking because apparently Biden can not answer questions for himself, said, "President Biden "remains committed" to the pledge (he himself) made to families of 9-11 victims to approve the release of documents detailing Saudi Arabia's role in the attacks."

What Psaki did not say was more important than her bogus comment obviously meant to do nothing more than appease. Psaki failed to state if Biden would actually release the documents.

The Mouthpiece went on to state, "Well, our hearts are with the families who lost loved ones on 9-11, especially in these days preceding the 20th Anniversary of the attacks, coming up next month."

While the White House Office of Public Engagement, and the National Security Council, have held recent meetings with groups representing the 9-11 Families about their requests for the release of these documents, of course, Biden has avoided them.

As a Presidential Candidate, Biden committed to ask the Department of Justice to work on resolving the issue. He further promised those documents would be released to the 9-11 Families.

As President, Donald Trump imposed a State Secret privilege .

As President, Obama's guidance invoked the information requested by the 9-11 Families be narrowly tailored.

Now as President, according to Mouthpiece Psaki, Biden's decision appears to be the release of these documents not be undertaken to prevent embarrassment to an organization (the Saudis).

Therefore, one can only surmise Biden has elected to protect mass murderers (Saudi Arabia) over his fellow American citizens regardless of his campaign promise (lie).

The truth is would anyone honestly expect anything else from Biden?

Have 9-11 Families not suffered enough the last twenty years?

Have you forgotten?

(If there are any further updates on this brouhaha will post them.)




U.S. Presidential Residence, by Jangalang Artworks, selected to complement my essay.

So, thanks Jangalang Artworks, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my essay.






Part of this essay was gleaned from a NBC News report. Part of this essay are my own thoughts and comments.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.