Essay Non-Fiction posted August 5, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What it takes to be a successful writer.

You're a Writer

by Raul1


So you say you're a writer? Deservedly, you are one. It is no doubt writing takes a lot of hard work, skills, and talent. Not all novelists have talent. You can be a skilled writer and be a successful novelist.

You don't have to take creative writing classes in colleges and universities. Study hard and keep practicing. You always have to work hard on your fiction stories. Develop your characters and always be original.

Don't worry if your stories aren't making any sense. It is your first time writing. In most manuscripts, typos, and mistakes in grammar will slip in, so always edit your work. Writing isn't for the faint of heart. Whether you write fiction, nonfiction, or poetry, you must work hard and practice.

Never give up on it. If it is your first time, then no worries. Keep at it and never stop writing, until you're able to write and publish your book. You can write about anything. Remember, it is a business. You are in the writing business. Make it happen. You're a writer! If you are talented, and a creative writer, then you will be successful. All you need is passion. So study hard and keep at it. If you want, you can go to a university, or take creative writing online classes. At universities people can attend writing creative class. You can take those courses.



Writing writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay with the topic of "writing". Can be instructional or a character in the story can be a writer. Creative approaches welcomed.

Recognized

#40
August
2021


This is an essay. I hope that you enjoy it.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.