Biographical Non-Fiction posted July 28, 2021 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My tribute to a great friend and helper.

A chapter in the book Memories of Mastery

Bob Was One Of The Best!

by Sankey


I have been a beneficiary of much help and advice and friendship of our dear departed friend and fellow FS'er Bob Hartson.
I appreciate this opportunity to recognize a long time of his help with my writing.

Bob Hartson was one of the main ones that always wanted me to get into fiction writing. I did start one piece of fiction but alas it is still in my files, incomplete. Bob will never see it now.

I wanted to buy more of his books but the exchange rate between our two countries made it so hard in the conversion rate between our dollars. But I do have a tome or two of his in my Kindle account I can always go back and read again to remember him. I am so sorry we never got to finish his latest Cleve Hawkins treasure. I wonder if someone might be able to take that up but sadly it won't be in Bob's very expressive, descriptive storytelling style.

I am so glad to have found this place to remember a good friend. I hope to see him in Glory, someday, as Bob professed to know my Saviour, as well.

He has joined Michael Cahill, Charley Lewis, Dean Kuch, Phyllis Stewart and some other ladies and gents I knew in this place and are with my Saviour, now. God Bless you, Mastery - Bob Hartson. We will miss you greatly on this side.



Recognized


So pleased to have found the "Multi-Author" option. Maybe now I can go back to some others I wanted to tribute. Picture is Bob and his four completed books. I now have them all on Kindle. They were not available before because of some quirk between American Amazon and Aus Amazon.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.