Satire Fiction posted July 13, 2021 Chapters:  ...119 120 -121- 122... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The struggle for power

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Truce?

by Iza Deleanu

2021, July - fire and Corona, pardon me Coronella. Canada is under fire - man made and nature made and in the process innocent lives are lost.

There it's also an international fire going on between North America and the World Health Organization.

CDC and WHO are in a constant fight for power and are hurting us in the process.

Today they announced that combining the MRNA vaccine it's not a good practice. The Canadians and Americans are assuring their population that is fine.

Who should I believe? And here comes Pfizer demanding the third jab? I wonder why? Have they produced too much of the magical concoction for the developed countries that they want us volens-nolens to be part of their experiment.

I can just see their shareholders screaming: "I wanna be rich! Boost the suckers with one more!"

In the meantime, the third countries are still waiting for whatever shot they can get!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.