Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted July 2, 2021 Chapters:  ...118 119 -120- 121... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Give me le break

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Get a life!

by Iza Deleanu

First of July 2021, Coronella got her ass kicked out of Alberta. The Wild Rose country become the first province to lift up all the restrictions, hurray and I'm keeping my fingers cross for Alpha, Beta, Zeta, and bloody Delta to stay out of my business!

Yes, sire! Stay out and let me enjoy the scorching weather. My only concern are the wildfires, otherwise welcome to Romania. This is how I remember my summers plus 47 with a melting feeling of becoming one with the asphalt.

Let me tell you, something people, are hypocrites! Until now they were crying to end the lockdowns and the masks, and now they put an end to it and screamed put them back.

In my opinion, if they want to stay in lockdown and walk sweating with a mask, go for it!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.