Biographical Fiction posted June 26, 2021 Chapters:  ...117 118 -119- 120... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
I'll shot you down

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Son of a...gun

by Iza Deleanu

Son of a gun! Give me a gun I will shoot Coronella and freaking mother fortune, the all Mighty KLM, down!

Not again! You will think after we took the leap of faith and got vaccinated we will go back to normal!

No way, Jose! KLM it's playing on my nerves, again. My flight changed four times already! Now I'm flying from Calgary and it's my problem how to get there. A one-way ticket on West Jet is 200 Canadians and it's no guarantee that I will catch the international bullshit flight.

So far my ticket it's more expensive than gold, I'm reaching level two thousand, already.

I have tried to call them and after 3 rings I got disconnected. Now I'm on the phone waiting for some human to pick it up... the call I mean. It's been already hours and nothing.

I have one month left for my departure, will I make it? Will I be canceled again?

Son of the gun, give me a gun to shoot this bullshit down!

Word of advice: scratch KLM from your list, because is the worst airline ever!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.