General Poetry posted June 20, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Vincent Van Gogh's The Red Vineyard..vid must sees below

Harvest Time

by tempeste

blazed blood-orange hues
  grapevines bathe in evening dew
- wine, spuds, hearty stews -



Nature 5-7-5 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a 5-7-5 Poem. It has three lines. The first line has 5 syllables. The second line has 7 syllables. The third line has 5 syllables again. The subject is nature. Personification allowed.


The grape harvest goes from September to October .. late October pigs and other farm animals are slaughtered ..sausages, salami are prepared , stews are enjoyed.

Starry, Starry Night is sung by Lianne La Havas.

The trailer of this "must see film".


120 oil painters from 20 countries were hired to paint the 65.000 painting/ frames needed to produced the first fully painted feature film : Loving Vincent.

It took 6 years to make

10 frames per second

The black and white frames are fiction to move the narrative whilst the coloured ones are Vincent s painting that were then animated by making other paintings.

It s a masterpiece.
It s an work of art about a brilliant painter that only sold one painting in his life : The Red Vineyards .....painted in Arles , France 1888)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.