Spiritual Poetry posted June 7, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a contest entry

Keep Believing

by pharp

ABC Contest Winner 



Eager for all to live in peace...

Fast-growing hatred will soon cease.

God's unspoiled love -- all will proclaim

Hope ends bias and its domain -

In Jesus' sight, we're all the same.



 


Writing Prompt
Write a five line poem that creates a mood, picture, or feeling. The first word of each line is in alphabetical order. Line 5 can begin with any letter.

ABC
Contest Winner

Recognized

#70
June
2021


Artwork: Google images


1 Corinthians 1:28 KJV

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are.

Matthew 21:22 KJV

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Proverbs 18:21 KJV

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Philippians 4:8 KJV

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Isaiah 55:11 KJV

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Mark 11:23 KJV

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pharp All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
pharp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.