Satire Non-Fiction posted June 3, 2021 Chapters:  ...112 113 -114- 115... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
the magic combination

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Les trois rivieres

by Iza Deleanu


It's hot now, so no more complaints about the weather, but are we happy? Nope, it's too hot, it's too je ne sais quoi?

It's 2021 A.C., aka after Christ was born,  and with His Grace, we can proudly say we are almost there. It was a hard swim, but we kind of made it half... and a half! First, we swim into that unknown ocean called Coronella, after we tried some of her variants, and no like it or not we get baptized in the holy vaccination rivers.
In Canada for that purpose, we had Les Trois Rivieres: Moderna, Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca.

In the meantime, Astra was eliminated and now you can get "baptized" only in the first two.

It will be interesting to see what mutation will come up from this marriage. This time I will witness this firsthand. My hubby got the first shot with Astra and he is getting the second one with Pfizer. It's this safe? Our Stupideau is saying: "yup, it's safe, take it with no fear, now you'll have a tail and whatever it's the side effect from Pfizer!"

I am not a doctor, but really, can you combine a classical vaccine with an RNA vaccine? I will say nooooooooo! A couple of months ago, the same federal government was proclaiming left and right that is okay to do the second shot in a couple of months, but on the first of June 2021, they changed their mantra and asked us to take the second jab as soon as possible.

Why are we combining the vaccines now? The answer is very simple: there is no Astra Zeneca available in Canada, so those people who got vaccinated a couple of months ago, like my husband and need the second shot they have to compromise and take whatever is available. He will have to trust and get on with the program!


 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.